IGNORED

Cardiff Tickets - The Facts

Fred Smith

6 minutes ago, Fred Smith said:

Not weird old chap, although I have to say attempting to reason with unreasonable and unknowlegeable people is somewhat challenging.

What is weird is that none of you seem to want to acknowledge the basic facts:

1. Sunday k.o. is at the request of both managers and,

2. You could have had more tickets with an exchange

I also refer you to the behaviour of your lot on their last two 'big days out' to CCS . This does have an impact you know.

I’m afraid visiting a half-empty soulless generic bowl with a confused colour scheme and average crowds less than our own doesn’t qualify for “big day out” status.

1 minute ago, Fred Smith said:

Yawn.

You know it is.It's been treated as such.

Unlike yourselves we frequently take sizeable away allocations to our games. We’re just asking for it to be “treated” the same way as other fixtures with a fair allocation for supporters who just want to attend a football match and haven’t done anything wrong.

2 minutes ago, Fred Smith said:

Yawn.

You know it is.It's been treated as such.

It really really isn't 'Fred' I can assure you. It's a $hite plastic unfinished stadium (away end at least) that is cheap and nasty. There's f all atmosphere there and is usually half empty, even given your lofty position. It's geographically  near and we have a rivalry with you as a result. But in no way is it our 'big day out' at all. And I think you know that. 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

It really really isn't 'Fred' I can assure you. It's a $hite plastic unfinished stadium (away end at least) that is cheap and nasty. There's f all atmosphere there and is usually half empty, even given your lofty position. It's geographically  near and we have a rivalry with you as a result. But in no way is it our 'big day out' at all. And I think you know that. 

All he’s doing is confirming his own delusion.

57 minutes ago, Fred Smith said:

It does pay to read and digest what is put in front of you.

Contrary to all the bullshit on this MB:

1. The Sunday kick off has been set at the request of BOTH managers. 

2. You could have had more tickets if your club had agreed to a ticket collection by fans.Not sure why this would be a problem as there are to all intents and purposes no trains anyway.

You club - through the weasel spokesman who posts on here - could have confirmed this. Your Police could confirm this - through the people who post here.

Strange how this has not been done.

Having said that I suppose if you are being revved up to feel hard done by, manipulated even,Johnson at it again again today I see - then no surprise.

Lets hope you stay down and get an equivalent proportion of AG capacity next season  That will be about 1100 sounds good to me.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Unlike yourselves we frequently take sizeable away allocations to our games. We’re just asking for it to be “treated” the same way as other fixtures with a fair allocation for supporters who just want to attend a football match and haven’t done anything wrong.

Chips,

I am afraid that in the modern world of SAG's etc freedom to roam does not apply - unless you are Man U etc.

Can't argue with your view in many respects but that's how it is.

Playing up over the last couple of seasons has come back to bite, but even then it's not draconian.

Ultimately the ticket allocation was decided by BCFC (see original post)

3 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Lets hope you stay down and get an equivalent proportion of AG capacity next season  That will be about 1100 sounds good to me.

Quite a few games to go yet.

What would be the justification for reducing ticket numbers.

Spite?

Wouldn't surprise me.

This is why BCFC should be honest about the situation - see thread.

1 minute ago, Fred Smith said:

Quite a few games to go yet.

What would be the justification for reducing ticket numbers.

Spite?

Wouldn't surprise me.

This is why BCFC should be honest about the situation - see thread.

Thats correct  Spite because I ******* hate you lot.

Fair play youve surely had enough nibbles to **** over so why not **** off  now.

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

If this is true then the club did the right thing by refusing travel restrictions. Why should there be when there was no reciprocal arrangement? Our fans are no worse than yours so no valid justification for any different treatment between the two fixtures. 

I refer the Honourable Gentleman to the answer I gave earlier.

(behaviour of fans over the past two seasons).

1 hour ago, Fred Smith said:

It does pay to read and digest what is put in front of you.

Contrary to all the bullshit on this MB:

1. The Sunday kick off has been set at the request of BOTH managers. 

2. You could have had more tickets if your club had agreed to a ticket collection by fans.Not sure why this would be a problem as there are to all intents and purposes no trains anyway.

You club - through the weasel spokesman who posts on here - could have confirmed this. Your Police could confirm this - through the people who post here.

Strange how this has not been done.

Having said that I suppose if you are being revved up to feel hard done by, manipulated even,Johnson at it again again today I see - then no surprise.

1 - yes, we know that. The game being moved to the Sunday made sense for both teams. 

2 - Why should we have restrictions when your fans didn’t in the corresponding fixture.?

Do you really think that it’s acceptable and in the interests of fair play, that we have such a low allocation for this local derby.? Afterall, anyone convicted (rightly so) of serious disorder at previous games will currently be subject to a banning order anyway. So effectively, it’s just punishing those that did NOT commit an offence worthy of conviction! 

14 minutes ago, Fred Smith said:

Kind of you to join in the thread with such a considered comment.

You must be some kind of high-flyer.

Why does this concern you so much? What exactly is the point of you coming on here?

You’re like that melt who used to talk to himself on the back of the 36...

6 hours ago, Olé said:

This is a press release from two weeks ago and still it has not been corrected - the original author had accidentally written "the facts" where he or she obviously meant to put "my version of events".

And as something purportedly released to clear this all up, it still completely fails to explain how a supposedly fine upstanding football club like Cardiff City, managed to wait until after they had helped themselves to 3000 tickets (including a second allocation) and zero restrictions at Ashton Gate, before having this supposed debate with the police about ticketing they could offer for the return fixture.

It's a conveniently unfortunate mistake by Cardiff not to address these matters with sufficient notice such that reciprocal agreements could exist. In failing to do so, your club appears deceitful, dishonest, and disrespectful to clubs that hosted you. The fact that City's solicitor wrote to your football club last week about this suggests there has been some gamesmanship here, as well we might imagine.

Wouldnt it be lovely to get them in the playoffs and give them only 500 seats in the top corner of the Lansdown!

36 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

If this is true then the club did the right thing by refusing travel restrictions. Why should there be when there was no reciprocal arrangement? Our fans are no worse than yours so no valid justification for any different treatment between the two fixtures. 

The ‘caged animals’ trying to climb the fences to get at the fans leaving the Dolman after the last game. Coins, food and bottles of what i assume were sheep urine flying over at us. 

Very nice fans these Welsh. I think not. 

43 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Why are we the only game on Sunday when the other 6 teams who played last night play Saturday.

i just think the Police wanted a 12ko on Sunday and are using Wednesday as an excuse.

Because both clubs played last night, we also played on Sunday, and it was in both clubs interest to have an additional day to recover. It makes sense. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Archived