IGNORED

SC&T bar full. Concourse will be overflow if Sports Bar gets full.

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

The SC&T bar will be open on Sunday for the beamback and seats can be reserved for free.

Members can reserve from now up until midnight on Saturday.

Non-members from Friday midnight until midnight on Saturday.

Capacity is 100, so reservations will stop being taken when that limit is hit.

Reserve simply be e-mailing info@bristolcitysupporters.org

More info on the SC&T website here.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL RESERVATIONS WILL LAPSE 15 MINUTES BEFORE KICK-OFF. SO PLEASE ARRIVE BY 11.45 TO SECURE YOUR RESERVED SEAT.

• SC&T Board Members

*** Bump ***

33% of the seats now reserved.

This is the ONLY way to guarantee a bar room seat to watch the beamback on Sunday at what is likely to be an event at which the maximum capacity in all areas is reached and the doors are closed.

SC&T members can book a guaranteed seat now. If you want to do so and you're not a member, you can join here and reserve your seat a minute later.

• SC&T Board Members

As I'm putting together the list for this and I know I'm going to be pretty tied up with other things tomorrow, I'm going to open up reservations to all supporters now, rather than leave it until midnight tonight as originally planned.

So whether you are a member of the SC&T or not and you'd like to reserve a seat for the beamback in the Supporters Bar, please e-mail us now at info@bristolcitysupporters.org

We have 51 booked in so far out of a capacity of 100. Reservations will close at midnight tomorrow or when we reach 100, whichever is sooner.

Archived