IGNORED

Better or worse without Pack

Top Robin

15 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

Haha my point was when the full back bombed on, he just sat in to make it a 3 given them the licence to get forward. The average position of Christie and Targett was inside our half, which is extremely high for fullbacks. Looking back at the game now I’d say it was a 433 inverted into a 352 but at times also a 4231 so possibly were both right. 

Also very interesting to see the average position of Bailey Wright was very high vs Fulham which is surprising seeing as he’s a very limited RB

BAC04175-602E-42B8-9F8C-D9767E84F306.jpeg.57487bafa5dd517029dddf6f3b0cd453.jpeg

is this what the heat zones came out like?

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

BAC04175-602E-42B8-9F8C-D9767E84F306.jpeg.57487bafa5dd517029dddf6f3b0cd453.jpeg

is this what the heat zones came out like?

Not far off mate, had Christie slightly deeper than Targett, also Johanns at the top of that area basically. Macdonald only touched the ball in the final 3rd three times. Cairney seemed to be the dictator of tempo for Fulham. Depending on the type of pass he played it was a trigger for quick ball.

2 hours ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Didn't Bobby play the 1-2 with Josh in the box when he scored?

He did play the 1-2 Roger. It's the mid to longer range stuff that he struggles with. He's a good player, but there is room for improvement and he will improve because he is young and still developing. Pack is a different player sweeping left to right and always looking for a probing pass, plus he keeps his head up.

2 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

He did play the 1-2 Roger. It's the mid to longer range stuff that he struggles with. He's a good player, but there is room for improvement and he will improve because he is young and still developing. Pack is a different player sweeping left to right and always looking for a probing pass, plus he keeps his head up.

Well I would say that Josh delivered an intricate pass in the box, that meant Bobby could poke it in first time. I see a Brownhill that is far more capable than you give him credit for.

Archived