IGNORED

Hull v Sheff Utd on talksport 2

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Its live on Sky,

but just in case you can't afford Sky(like me)

Talksport 2 is also availble on the internet

Those Talksport 2 Championship commentaries are really, really good. Excellent in fact. Much better than those on the TV, but they don't match up in time with the pictures.

For those who haven't listened, I would definitely recommend them.

Well done TS,  excellent footbal league coverage this season. A shame BBC 5 live thinks that football starts and ends with the Prem   and women's football..

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Those Talksport 2 Championship commentaries are really, really good. Excellent in fact. Much better than those on the TV, but they don't match up in time with the pictures.

Well done TS,  excellent footbal league coverage this season. A shame BBC 5 live thinks that football starts and ends with the Prem   and women's football..

Who are the commentators?

5 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

The commentary v Villa was excellent (apart from one of them called us Bristol consistently...), you knew everything that was going on and they made it very engaging, definitely worth a listen

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

I believe the Cardiff game is live on Talksport 2 as well.

Again, it runs about a minute behind the game, and is considerably lagging behind R. Bristol  so if you type on here and listen on TS,

you'll know if there has been a goal or anything significant.

Archived