IGNORED

Cardiff (a)

footie

Hi all,

Have to say I'm buzzing to be lucky enough to get a ticket for this one, optimistic that we can come back with at least something.

I haven't been since the 3-2 reverse when Stead and Caulker scored in the first half if my memory serves me correctly, wondering where fellow reds are going to be heading before the game for a tipple etc? Not sure i fancy getting a good ol' fashioned kicking on a Sunday morning :laugh:

38 minutes ago, footie said:

Hi all,

Have to say I'm buzzing to be lucky enough to get a ticket for this one, optimistic that we can come back with at least something.

I haven't been since the 3-2 reverse when Stead and Caulker scored in the first half if my memory serves me correctly, wondering where fellow reds are going to be heading before the game for a tipple etc? Not sure i fancy getting a good ol' fashioned kicking on a Sunday morning :laugh:

I should imagine the centre of Cardiff will be in lockdown until kick off. Head for the stadium.

5 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Love a win on a Sunday, but think its important for us to score first in this game. Cardiff are better than us defensively so would rather them come at us after we take the lead which will leave gaps for us to exploit. 1 nil to the reds.

We didn't score first when we beat them earlier in the season.

22 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

We didn't score first when we beat them earlier in the season.

True, but they went a man down also. Im just being realistic, Cardiff have more chance at seeing a game out from a winning position and have a better goals against than us. If we score first they could well open up which will play in our hands, plus it will get the sheep botherers on their back. 

10 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Would take a point.

It's a tough away game and is the last of the really tough games for a little while. The problem is we kind of have to win because 10 points is huge but all in all a draw would be a good result.

by a little while I assume until we play preston in less than 11 days.

Archived