IGNORED

Warnock the snitch / Pep charged

AppyDAZE

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That’s fair enough, you don’t like him, just can’t the point of making stuff up about NW....

I was going by what they said on the Radio

why did they say "Neil Warnock will be happy"?

Hey, and you are free to go on loving the guy that constantly slags off Bristol City Football Club. it's a free world.

8 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I was going by what they said on the Radio

why did they say "Neil Warnock will be happy"?

Hey, and you are free to go on loving the guy that constantly slags off Bristol City Football Club. it's a free world.

24 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43168476

THIS is why i don't like the bloke . If you're happy about someone who openly knocks your club over and over again. Fine

...it’s been said on here a zillion times...Neil Warnock is fantastic at playing the media game...his media persona is well rehearsed and perfected, he is brilliant at deflecting all attention and pressure from his players and he deliberately winds up other clubs and players and plays the ‘hard done by’ victim to try and get an advantage with officials.

Still can’t believe so many still lap it up and fall for it time and time again....hook, line and sinker...

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

...it’s been said on here a zillion times...Neil Warnock is fantastic at playing the media game...his media persona is well rehearsed and perfected, he is brilliant at deflecting all attention and pressure from his players and he deliberately winds up other clubs and players and plays the ‘hard done by’ victim to try and get an advantage with officials.

Still can’t believe so many still lap it up and fall for it time and time again....hook, line and sinker...

Take your point , BS4   Really don't want to fall out with a fellow Red over the guy.

All about opinions, and you were right that I jumped the gun with the thread title. Agree to disagree 'cos i generally like your posts and comments.

cheers Bs4

51 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43168476

THIS is why i don't like the bloke . If you're happy about someone who openly knocks your club over and over again. Fine

It's a game. He's on the wind up but you've fallen for it.

He even admits it's nonsense in the article you've linked - "hot air, things get said and shouted".

Just so long as the players and manager don't get distracted, keep their focus. I'm sure they will. 

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It’s just as easy to say that the smarmy smiley interviews are the false rehearsed ones, and the nasty rants reflect his true personality.

Thats my view.

Archived