IGNORED

Warnock the snitch / Pep charged

AppyDAZE

Frigging FA............. what a pointless pathetic organisation, with all the money they coin in, and the important issues that could be addressed.............they are bothered and concerned about a yellow ribbon, un..frigging.. beliveable. What a waste of time they truly are.   Why don't they go out on their generous  expense accounts and drown themselves.

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

Frigging FA............. what a pointless pathetic organisation, with all the money they coin in, and the important issues that could be addressed.............they are bothered and concerned about a yellow ribbon, un..frigging.. beliveable. What a waste of time they truly are.  

To be fair, one of the appeals of watching football is getting away from politics and protests, #metoo badges etc

The other option is anything goes...

Screenshot_20180224-075719.jpg

1 hour ago, Mad Cyril said:

To be fair, one of the appeals of watching football is getting away from politics and protests, #metoo badges etc

The other option is anything goes...

Screenshot_20180224-075719.jpg

That's one fine collection.................wonder how he gets on at the airport metal detector.........Honestly, if the FA [Such appropriate letters] had not drawn every ones attention to an innocuous ribbon.....most people would have no inkling as to it's significance, instead they make an issue of it, and in doing so, create the  publicity which achieves Mr Guardiolas mission.    Ha...........you could not make it up. The maniacs have truly taken over the asylum.  Well done PG.

17 hours ago, Greedo said:

Colin’s not wrong here. Pep acted like a child and most other bosses would’ve been punished for it. 

How so.........what's wrong in drawing attention to an issue he obviously believes in, more adult than childish surely.  Really do not get your point.............but feel free to elucidate

1 minute ago, maxjak said:

How so.........what's wrong in drawing attention to an issue he obviously believes in, more adult than childish surely.  Really do not get your point.............but feel free to elucidate

sorry was unclear. I wasn’t referring to the Catalonia symbol, that I can get behind Pep on, but understand the FA’s stance on it. I thought OP was referencing Pep’s antics against Wigan at half time

11 minutes ago, Greedo said:

sorry was unclear. I wasn’t referring to the Catalonia symbol, that I can get behind Pep on, but understand the FA’s stance on it. I thought OP was referencing Pep’s antics against Wigan at half time

Fair Enough...........thanks for clearing it up.  I'm not a fanboy, but I have a lot of time for PG, I believe he is a genuine bloke who stands up for issues...........mind you, being a millionaire helps.  Surely the FA,s position has just added oxygen to the issue, so by dealing with it as they have, they have brought publicity to Peps cause, better to have just let it go, their PR department needs an overhaul.  How many people would have known the significance of a yellow ribbon, without the FA's intervention.........Nice one Pep, and he should just about afford the fine.  The initials FA says it all.

I prefer English managers. I don't care if you call it myopic or narrow minded. Pep disrespected rules. He was warned, he took no notice and deserves a fine and a hefty one at that. Take it on the chin lad and keep on doing it; the FA need the cash. In fact why not set up a standing order.

Archived