IGNORED

The bad blood still flows

Alan Dicks

No problem having the pantomime baddie Warlock waffle on, it all contributes to the build up, as long as we DO NOT lose.  It's a hard one to call,  I'm surprised that the ruminant mammal copulaters are so high in the table.......I would settle for another draw, but a victory would be mighty sweet.

• Admin

I would class it as pantomime, not bad blood.  Warnock has his style of management, like it or loathe it, his record says it has some merit, but it also says it maybe a bit one dimensional.  I like him ( that doesn’t mean I want LJ immediately dismissed and Warnock employed),  take characters like him from the game and it’s becomes a poorer spectacle, event, entertainment... whatever you want to call it.   Who would you rail against if there were no controversial characters, if they were all bland, identikit non-entity’s.

8 hours ago, Swede said:

I saw his interview and he couldn't resist mentioning "Lee's Dad" which of course has no relevance on the game other than yet another patronising swipe and a total lack of respect.

Its the same old rubbish doled out and lapped up by his local media.

Let's face it, HE'S bad blood, we're good blood.

Come on ,  LJ and the boys   stuff those words down his throat..

10 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Commenting on reports the Cardiff squad could share a £10m bonus if they go up automatically, Warnock said: "I think you just have to take it with a little bit of pinch of salt”

So basically it’s true. 

#shoestringbudget

He missed the bit about "well it's not quite £10m once I've taken my cut for giving them appearances".

10 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I would class it as pantomime, not bad blood.  Warnock has his style of management, like it or loathe it, his record says it has some merit, but it also says it maybe a bit one dimensional.  I like him ( that doesn’t mean I want LJ immediately dismissed and Warnock employed),  take characters like him from the game and it’s becomes a poorer spectacle, event, entertainment... whatever you want to call it.   Who would you rail against if there were no controversial characters, if they were all bland, identikit non-entity’s.

he's 69, you know…

A classic wind-up merchant.

Booo, it's behind you…:sub:

Guys,

No one i know has ever wanted the horrible piece of work at BS3. He failed the interview with SL and that's all that matters.

For those of you who like stats he is poor, nowhere near as good as some people like (or dont like) to believe.

17 clubs after a poor league career (where he played lower league and less games than LJ) as manager, again mainly lower league with Leeds and Palace his biggest clubs. His win rate isnt great even with lower leagues dominating and is lower than Lj's win rate at City. Even the saddo's who questioned SLs decision-making a year ago would be crazy to want Lj anywhere than BS3 now and equally mad to want Warnock any closer to Ashton than the M5 on his regular way to Kernow

Archived