IGNORED

Cardiff - would you take a draw now?

mozo

49 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Little bit worried that not one person seems to think Cardiff will beat us, which means OTIB will melt down if this does happen.

I'd take a draw, because I'm worried Cardiff will beat us.  A win for City would be a fantastic result.

I’m very confident that they’re going to beat us so that should even it out abit!!

I don’t think LJ starting a war of words and criticising their support will have helped us at all and I’d bite your hand off for a draw. 

Happy? :D

50 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Little bit worried that not one person seems to think Cardiff will beat us, which means OTIB will melt down if this does happen.

I'd take a draw, because I'm worried Cardiff will beat us.  A win for City would be a fantastic result.

I think they will 2-1.

This will be tough. They have this  winning mentality. It may not be pretty but it gets results.

We are a work in progress, I just don't think we are mentally tough enough. 

I still maintain we'll finish 8th or 9th so on this basis so I would be very happy with a draw but that doesn't do us any favours with Fulham winning as we are cast adrift in 6th with every other team behind us looking to catch us.

A fact not lost on Cardiff who know that a win would effectively put us out of the picture.

1 hour ago, Kibs said:

I’m very confident that they’re going to beat us so that should even it out abit!!

I don’t think LJ starting a war of words and criticising their support will have helped us at all and I’d bite your hand off for a draw. 

Happy? :D

Happier - just a little bit!

2 hours ago, old_eastender said:

Looking for a win, think we do have better players than them - but they have better organisation. If we get in their faces playing our high pressing game and crucially make subs when players tire from working hard, see no reason why we can't get 3 pts.

I'm amazed that you see no reason why we can't get 3 points.  Have you seen where Cardiff are in the table at the moment?

Has something happened that I don't no about in the last day?  Almost everyone is tipping a city win!

11 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I'm amazed that you see no reason why we can't get 3 points.  Have you seen where Cardiff are in the table at the moment?

Has something happened that I don't no about in the last day?  Almost everyone is tipping a city win!

Pre match optimism - it's the same before almost every game.

The reality is a City win would be an unexpected and brilliant result, and a share of the points would be very welcome and satisfactory.

I'm trying to remain hopeful about today but certainly not optimistic.

Before Christmas many on here were writing Cardiff off when they had their  bad run. In hindsight they managed to pull out of their bad run quicker and better than we have,  to get back to second in the table in the same time that we have gone from second to struggling to stay in the top six.

We seem to have regained our form over the last few games, but have also seen some of the old fragility return from last season ( the ability to clutch defeat ( or draws) from the jaws of victory) and if there is one team that you can bet will take advantage of any weakness it will be Warnock's Cardiff. 

In view of this we should be going for a win to boost our play off chances, but if you offered me a draw right now I would take it.

Archived