IGNORED

Better From Behind

REDOXO

Oh yes. 

However in a City sense and as I have 50 years of this under my belt I can say unequivocally we are not good from the front. 

If there was a club that likes to come from behind its us. Thus I’m not as bothered as I might have been about our recent form (despite a rant on radio Brizz). This is the sharp end. If we are going to go close we are traditionally much better chasing. 

Be watching tomorrow  just get behind them early  

cue warning points!

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Talking of coming from behind (his words, not mine) and seeing as we are being silly   

what would you take tomorrow   a 1-0 win

or a 4-0   to 4-4  comeback for BCFC?

If those are the two options I think 99.9% would take the 3 points ;)

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

“7 or 8 pints” since the six nations started? That ain’t very impressive...the six nations started on February 3rd....

You know very well that I meant today! Watched the Ireland/Wales followed by Scotland/England with a bunch of blokes. Great craic.

Its not often these days I get involved in a decent session. I'll definitely regret it tomorrow.............:facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You know very well that I meant today! Watched the Ireland/Wales followed by Scotland/England with a bunch of blokes. Great craic.

Its not often these days I get involved in a decent session. I'll definitely regret it tomorrow.............:facepalm:

Tomorrow....lots of chips, Diet Coke and water...it’s the only way outta that hellhole!

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

You felt the need to explain it was today. :laugh:. Have fun mate. Don’t spend to many Pees

8 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Is he a Cardiff supporter. Or just a sheep shagger!

You're Welsh and you know you are!

Im reliably informed there could be a coming from behind element but who knows. 

This side of the bridge!

He had been rimming Sam hamman which is why he can’t put his tongue back in his mouth.               Allegedly 

Archived