IGNORED

The Cardiff City FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 34

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

Been an awful game, but we've played right into their hands going long, Lee is not the only manager who has fallen into the same trap when playing a warnock side, if we go there, play our game and loose I can take that but going there and playing like this and playing into their hands is infuriating. 

This.

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Do you want him sacked?

Of course not. However, I’ve stated all season while people have being going OTT (as normal on here) not to judge Johnson while we are flying high. But when we’re on a bad run, and how quickly he can apply changes, and turn the form around.

I have also said before I’d be happy to finish mid-table. I’ve never believed we are good enough for top 6

1 minute ago, Peter1450 said:

On this showing it’s criminal how Cardiff are 2nd, falling out of love with football.........

Typical Warnock really. They're doomed IF they go up, ill put my life on them coming straight back down. 

On the other hand, we can forget promotion all together. 

1 minute ago, BCFC_Mike said:

Typical Warnock really. They're doomed IF they go up, ill put my life on them coming straight back down. 

On the other hand, we can forget promotion all together. 

Go up. Go straight down. Sack Warnock. Use parachute payment to build decent squad

Archived