IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

You won' get the same amount of time if you go on one of your traditional bad runs.

Only so many times fans can accept inept lineups and poor use of subs....top managers are proactive not reactive.

Top managers have clear footballing philosophies- i thought we were starting to see you develop one....last 2 months you have neglected it and changed it....and we are suffering.

Pressure is on again.

2 minutes ago, Londoner said:

You won' get the same amount of time if you go on one of your traditional bad runs.

Only so many times fans can accept inept lineups and poor use of subs....top managers are proactive not reactive.

Top managers have clear footballing philosophies- i thought we were starting to see you develop one....last 2 months you have neglected it and changed it....and we are suffering.

Pressure is on again.

Nonsense.

3 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pressure is on again.

Is it ****, we were fighting relegation last season and he's turned us into a side thats fighting for the play offs and reached the semi finals of a major domestic cup. Yes we're on a bad run but some context looking at the bigger picture is really required.

4 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pressure is on again.

Awwwww so gutted for you we are top 6 in March

Bet you're sick as a pig with your agenda.

7 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pressure is on again.

LJ is our Arsene Wenger. He will be here in 20 years no matter what happens. Job for life. 

8 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pressure is on again.

mug 

4 minutes ago, kivsy said:

So warnock takes Cardiff up , we finish in mid table , the happy clappers are ok with that ?

He’s got us from a relegation threatened team to a team comfortably clear of relegation! Not sure exactly what your expectations were at the start of the season but I’m pretty sure you weren’t expecting us to be in a play-off position at the start of March!

12 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pressure is on again.

Please, there is no pressure on him Parker

I never really get the ' oh we are doing better than we thought we would so it doesn't matter'.

We have shown we can compete at this level but the fact we failed to strengthen in January AGAIN and Johnson's tendency to go on bad runs is going to cost us. We finish tenth, and I'll be pissed off. We were second in December for ***** sake.

Drivel of a post from the OP.

However, we have won 2 of the last 15 in all comps.

OK, take cups away, it's 2 wins out of 12.

Got to pick results up quickly, no matter if we're top 6 or bottom 6 a run like we're on at the moment isn't acceptable. I did hope following last season this was a thing of the past but I fear the wheels are coming off again. Hopefully time will prove me wrong.....

14 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pressure is on again.

Jeez............:disapointed2se:

Wtf are you on about? 

Lose a game and the pressure is on?  Just remind me where we are in the Championship? Now compare it to this time last season.

This has to be the most ridiculous thread I've seen in ages.

5 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

I never really get the ' oh we are doing better than we thought we would so it doesn't matter'.

We have shown we can compete at this level but the fact we failed to strengthen in January AGAIN and Johnson's tendency to go on bad runs is going to cost us. We finish tenth, and I'll be pissed off. We were second in December for ***** sake.

No one's saying that to be fair. 

20 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pressure is on again.

The brainwashed people on here will just shoot you down mate. You are wasting your time

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

No one's saying that to be fair. 

Oh come on, plenty of people playing our form down with comments of we weren't expected to do so well so not the end of the world. Just think its a shit way to look at it. We had a chance to really achieve things this season and while it's still early days it isn't looking good.

Disclaimer: I am extra negative today after watching that 90 minutes. I honestly don't remember a game so bad in a long long time.

Archived