IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

19 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

I see too many more performances like that and I'll drive him where ever he wants to go. There are so many words to describe that performance yet none of them will do it any justice.

He wants to go to Swansea, Tuesday evening. 

2 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Oh come on, plenty of people playing our form down with comments of we weren't expected to do so well so not the end of the world. Just think its a shit way to look at it. We had a chance to really achieve things this season and while it's still early days it isn't looking good.

Disclaimer: I am extra negative today after watching that 90 minutes. I honestly don't remember a game so bad in a long long time.

I think the point people are making is that we are overachieving and that it shouldn't be seen as a failed season for us to be where we are, because it's anything but. 

We'll all be disappointed to miss out on the playoffs if it happens, but sometimes a bigger picture approach is needed. The reality is we're not as strong as other teams and are where we deserve to be at the moment. 

If we can hang on into the top six then we have as good a chance as any other team in the playoffs, they're a massive lottery.

Regardless of any ‘credit’ Johnson may be in, of any cup excitement and current league position, we are in poor form with only 2 wins in last 12 and only 2 shots on target in last 2 games so can only see us dropping out of the playoffs eventually.

The even more worrying thing for me is that LJ is starting to tinker again too much with players, formations & tactics and is losing our ‘identity’ we fought so hard to achieve in first half of season. 

7 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

The brainwashed people on here will just shoot you down mate. You are wasting your time

I know to listen to some people on here you'd think that despite being tipped for relegation and losing half our first team through injury we were sixth in the championship having beaten four premier league sides on thr way to a cup semi final... Deluded. 

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

No idea what that means..................:facepalm:

There are a subset of people on here who have no interest in discussing City 99% of the time, but appear on every match day thread within seconds of us conceding or full time in a game we've lost.

Apparently if you can take an objective view and have realistic expectations you're 'brainwashed'

31 minutes ago, kivsy said:

So warnock takes Cardiff up , we finish in mid table , the happy clappers are ok with that ?

Happy? No. Able to see the wider perspective of four seasons of consecutive improvement? Yes.

We are a better team and a more established Championship club than we were when Johnson first arrived. And that remains true even if we finish 12th this year.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Happy? No. Able to see the wider perspective of four seasons of consecutive improvement? Yes.

We are a better team and a more established Championship club than we were when Johnson first arrived. And that remains true even if we finish 12th this year.

Well said. Too many lacking any kind of perspective whatsoever.

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

Self imposed forum exodus I reckon. Right couple of roasters on here all of a sudden.

Yep same here. **** this. Toxic place after a defeat, don't know why I keep doing it. I'll pop back on Monday when the melts will be nowhere to be seen for the rest of the week as usual.

Another poor game and the same contingent of melodramat idiots appear.

They completely miss the whole context of the season and produce negative broken record posts like seen in here.

We're all disappointed we lost against Cardiff with a poor performance but to say he's under pressure like last season is pure tripe. 

Maybe open the lens to that blinkered view you've got! 

16 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Self imposed forum exodus I reckon. Right couple of roasters on here all of a sudden.

15 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yep same here. **** this. Toxic place after a defeat, don't know why I keep doing it. I'll pop back on Monday when the melts will be nowhere to be seen for the rest of the week as usual.

Don’t blame either of you - no problem with people critiquing us in a balanced way, but there are some who strangely seem almost gleeful after a defeat.

It’s as if some people’s desperation to be ‘proven right’ and vindicated supersedes their desire for the club to succeed. 

47 minutes ago, Londoner said:

You won' get the same amount of time if you go on one of your traditional bad runs.

Only so many times fans can accept inept lineups and poor use of subs....top managers are proactive not reactive.

Top managers have clear footballing philosophies- i thought we were starting to see you develop one....last 2 months you have neglected it and changed it....and we are suffering.

Pressure is on again.

Are you for real? 

Deary, deary me. 

47 minutes ago, Londoner said:

You won' get the same amount of time if you go on one of your traditional bad runs.

Only so many times fans can accept inept lineups and poor use of subs....top managers are proactive not reactive.

Top managers have clear footballing philosophies- i thought we were starting to see you develop one....last 2 months you have neglected it and changed it....and we are suffering.

Pressure is on again.

Laughable from first word to last.

Archived