IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

here's hoping you all die in your sleep ..

No offence AD, I appreciate they're annoying and will bugger off soon, hopefully, but that, WTGR, is out of order mate!

2 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

Well thats it until we meet again, I only come on here to Banter when we beat you, which is more often that not. Dont think we'll see each other next season.

Nos Da

I think you would get more respect if you came on here when we beat you, as I did on your forum last season.  

15 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

night night Cardiff fans. i'm up for work in the morning (work, you know   or probably not)  nice chatting

here's hoping you all die in your sleep ..

heeey, it's banter innit? 

nite all

BlueDredd will likely be up all night on his xbox which he seems very passionate about. 

Boys? What boys :laughcont: don't pretend you don't sit in your room all day lad.

by BlueDredd »

Xbox is more succesful console for a reason in my opinion. I love an xbox, because even if you dont feel in the mood for a game, you can still go online & chat with the boys and it's just more of a laugh in general.. Playstation is a pile of shit in my opinion. Always straggling behind Xbox & Microsoft

3 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

BlueDredd will likely be up all night on his xbox which he seems very passionate about. 

by BlueDredd »

Xbox is more succesful console for a reason in my opinion. I love an xbox, because even if you dont feel in the mood for a game, you can still go online & chat with the boys and it's just more of a laugh in general.. Playstation is a pile of shit in my opinion. Always straggling behind Xbox & Microsoft

I would laugh at that but my son is in bed and he would have to explain it to me. #TOOOLDTOUNDERSTAND

I do understand that he / she needs to go out and get a life! ;)

I don't mind Wales, wished them every success in that Euro 16 run a year or two back, what the nation achieved was outstanding and to be applauded, but what the one or two members has been up to in recent days in really unacceptable.    Don't know why other fans have to come on other teams boards and be belligerent and incite trouble - difference is I know how to behave and courtesy goes a long way.

Not out to kiss anyone's arse or looking for plaudits, but couldn't help but notice some unfair things have been said about Bristol City in this thread alone.   First and foremost to be in and around the play-off places and with a real chance of getting back to the top flight for some near 40 years is commendable.  Not only that but the League Cup run recently was amazing, other teams looked on with something of an envy and seeing something there own side could not produce.

Don't know if this character who seems to warrant so much attention is Cardiff or Rovers but assume we'll go along with the former : maybe some (of their) fans over there see themselves as a Premier League team and turn up their noses at being involved with Championship teams.     Odd thing is, when Cardiff beat us last week not one of their fans came on any of our own forums to raise issue or speak down on us.     Had they done so, they would have been removed long before this has been able to run.

Have no issue with Cardiff as a whole, Warnock isn't a name for everyone, but a little respect and consideration wouldn't have gone amiss in this whole episode.

1 hour ago, bobby kellard was go said:

Its weird isnt it? i mean cardiff are so far clear of bristol city and likely to get promoted so why bother posting about bristol city?

I mean it would be like city fans having a thread about bristol rovers wouldnt it? 

Crazy idea

No it wouldn’t.

When we beat the Gas in the JPT a few years ago I didn’t sign up to the Rovers forum and spend all night stalking Gasheads. I went out with my mates.

Same when we beat Cardiff back in November.

The thread about Rovers wouldn’t exist if they didn’t constantly give us things to take the piss out of. 

Amazing that you think the gap between us and Cardiff is as vast as the gap between us and the Sags. Crazy idea.

1 hour ago, BlueDredd said:

If I were unfortunate enough to be Bristolian, I’d be blue.

Yeah, I bet you would. Cardiff have got loads in common with Rovers. Living in the shadows of your main rivals for years, embarrassing attendances even when you’re doing well, scummy, bitter fans. You’d fit right in mate.

25 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Boys? What boys :laughcont: don't pretend you don't sit in your room all day lad.

by BlueDredd »

His Mum gives him a 10pm curfew. Hot cup of milk and a bedtime story 'How Cardiff became one of the laughing stocks of football'.. It gives the poor boy nightmares! 

1 hour ago, BlueDredd said:

You barely beat 10 men at home, and you’re only as good as your last game.

But if you want to go back in time..

Last 10 years vs Cardiff:

Played 19

Won  3

Drawn  4

Lost    12

I’d play you every week if we could.

today may yet not be the last time we play you this season, be careful what you wish for.

3 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

You barely beat 10 men at home, and you’re only as good as your last game.

But if you want to go back in time..

Last 10 years vs Cardiff:

Played 19

Won  3

Drawn  4

Lost    12

I’d play you every week if we could.

Of course the bloke is right. It's not good

lets hope we get them in the play offs as as that record is simply not sustainable!

17 hours ago, BCFC-Tom said:

Relegation battle last season, top 6 so far this season, Johnson out :whistle:

We can all jest...

Some happy for us to throw away a great oppertunity-others frustrated that such a chance has seemingly not been treated with respect by "the club" with such an odd/difficult to understand January 'window..

One thing for sure Lee appears to have an enduring nack for is dividing the fanbase.

8 hours ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

by BlueDredd »

Looks like you had nothing to get up for this morning either than self loathing and the dole queue.

9 hours ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

by BlueDredd »

Haha for **** sake... what is that on some gaming forum yeah? Christ what sort of sad acts post shit like that on a gaming forum haha man im actually laughing out loud :clapping:

I shouldn't be suprised though, he's probably a fat spotty unsuccessful adolescent id imagine is 'BlueDredd' i mean what other types sign up to other forums and troll for the length of time he has? Probably a character to feel quite sorry for in a way :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, bris red said:

Haha for **** sake... what is that on some gaming forum yeah? Christ what sort of sad acts post shit like that on a gaming forum haha man im actually laughing out loud :clapping:

I shouldn't be suprised though, he's probably a fat spotty unsuccessful adolescent id imagine is 'BlueDredd' i mean what other types sign up to other forums and troll for the length of time he has? Probably a character to feel quite sorry for in a way :facepalm:

Send us your Linkedin profile, and your Facebook in a private message. We'll compare lives, and professions and see who's more successful. Seems like that's a post from about 6 or 7 years ago on a console thread on the Cardiff forum. whilst I was still a teenager.

I don't expect you'll send me anything.. Making comments like that, you'll definitely be too embarrassed to show who you are.

Muppet.

5 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Send us your Linkedin profile, and your Facebook in a private message. We'll compare lives, and professions and see who's more successful. Seems like that's a post from about 6 or 7 years ago on a console thread on the Cardiff forum. whilst I was still a teenager.

I don't expect you'll send me anything.. Making comments like that, you'll definitely be too embarrassed to show who you are.

Muppet.

Weirdo alert.

12 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Muppet.

Oh dear.

Why don't you just ask him to contact you on Xbox live?

Perhaps he'll play Minecraft with you.

35 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Oh dear.

Why don't you just ask him to contact you on Xbox live?

Perhaps he'll play Minecraft with you.

43 minutes ago, Super said:

Weirdo alert.

Weirdo alert indeed.. theres even more reason to feel sorry for him it seems, what a sad individual..

Also i dont play Xbox Peter, was more of a Sega Saturn man myself :yes:

21 hours ago, Londoner said:

You won' get the same amount of time if you go on one of your traditional bad runs.

Only so many times fans can accept inept lineups and poor use of subs....top managers are proactive not reactive.

Top managers have clear footballing philosophies- i thought we were starting to see you develop one....last 2 months you have neglected it and changed it....and we are suffering.

Pressure is on again.

19 likes and one huge thank you, what a bunch of utter ******* you are, at least there were 70 plus rubbishers. We are still 6th  and a reasonable to easy run in compared with what it could have been, but you lot are thinking already of sacking Lee. 

Go 'support' someone else FFS...

12 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

No offence AD, I appreciate they're annoying and will bugger off soon, hopefully, but that, WTGR, is out of order mate!

I think you would get more respect if you came on here when we beat you, as I did on your forum last season.  

I lost it with them, Ska. That and the sense of a growing anti-LJ vibe is making me a bit tired of OTIB at the moment tbh. Time for a little break for AppyDAZE for now. Good job there isn't a game for a while and I've got plenty of work to do. No problem with you flagging that up. Take it steady.

Archived