IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

5 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

19 likes and one huge thank you, what a bunch of utter ******* you are, at least there were 70 plus rubbishers. We are still 6th  and a reasonable to easy run in compared with what it could have been, but you lot are thinking already of sacking Lee. 

Go 'support' someone else FFS...

I could not like this post more! 

Anyone on here who hopes we lose, actually loves it when it happens and refuses to make any positive comments (even when we beat Man U!) is obviously not a Bristol City fan. Pity they cannot be banned.

@Londoner is a prime example. Didn’t post last Wednesday, but back yesterday with his anti Lee Johnson / anti City tripe.

I have asked him now which team does he actually support at least three times with no reply.

So let me add the questions -

Are you a season ticket holder?

When did you last see a game at Ashton Gate?

Why are you such a ******* negative bastard?

Why don't you just piss off, and get back to asschat.

2 minutes ago, AlrightMeBabber said:

1 win in last 14 competitive games... Stats don't lie. 

Yes of course I get that but my point is where were the positive posts when we beat Man U? The great games against Man C? Being in the playoffs? Semi final of a major cup competition? 

So much over the season to be proud of and yet nowt. Being successful does not fit his and others personal agendas. Bandwagon jumpers.

And there are still loads of games to play!!!!

His kind just piss me right off.

9 hours ago, bris red said:

Haha for **** sake... what is that on some gaming forum yeah? Christ what sort of sad acts post shit like that on a gaming forum haha man im actually laughing out loud :clapping:

I shouldn't be suprised though, he's probably a fat spotty unsuccessful adolescent id imagine is 'BlueDredd' i mean what other types sign up to other forums and troll for the length of time he has? Probably a character to feel quite sorry for in a way :facepalm:

On the Cardiff forum of all things :laughcont:

4 hours ago, Galley is our king said:

I could not like this post more! 

Anyone on here who hopes we lose, actually loves it when it happens and refuses to make any positive comments (even when we beat Man U!) is obviously not a Bristol City fan. Pity they cannot be banned.

@Londoner is a prime example. Didn’t post last Wednesday, but back yesterday with his anti Lee Johnson / anti City tripe.

I have asked him now which team does he actually support at least three times with no reply.

So let me add the questions -

Are you a season ticket holder?

When did you last see a game at Ashton Gate?

Why are you such a ******* negative bastard?

Why don't you just piss off, and get back to asschat.

I like that you care about my opinion so much. You know I rarely question people because I'm really not interested in what they think!! You included!

15 hours ago, AlrightMeBabber said:

1 win in last 14 competitive games... Stats don't lie. 

Yes not pretty but you'd have to be some kind of idiot to think the reasons for our current poor form are the same as for last season's bad run.

And you'd also be some kind of idiot if you can't, or don't want to, see that we've made big strides forward this year. 

42 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Yes not pretty but you'd have to be some kind of idiot to think the reasons for our current poor form are the same as for last season's bad run.

And you'd also be some kind of idiot if you can't, or don't want to, see that we've made big strides forward this year. 

Spot on.  I'm loving this season, bad run or not, and can't wait for next season, whatever division we're in. 

On 2/27/2018 at 09:36, JamesBCFC said:

Yeah, you're right, this season and last season are absolutely identical in every single way.

Bloody hell we have some utter idiots as fans.

I hope you haven't just realised this James. 

Archived