IGNORED

Weather (Merged)

BcfcDuncs

14 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yep, I’m in Charfield (between Wickwar & Wotton) and it ain’t looking great. 

However, 60 Dutch made it to Bristol today on a coach from Tilburg so I’m sure I can make it 20 miles tomorrow. 

That’s my view as well, however if u see a small chubby middle aged police woman hitching a lift from junction 14 tomorrow morning you will know I have failed !! 

26 minutes ago, JulieH said:

That’s my view as well, however if u see a small chubby middle aged police woman hitching a lift from junction 14 tomorrow morning you will know I have failed !! 

Aww. You've ruined my mental image of you now, Joolz.

Image result for sexy British policewoman

8 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

No way! Gutted for you.

Train ? Drive?

My daughter is supposed to be coming down by train from Edinburgh for the game and I'm supposed to pick her up from Dudley at 10,50am to bring her down to Bristol.All trains to England cancelled today. Will find out in the morning if the train's running, then it's just the minor issue of driving up to get her and get back on time for K/O...:fingerscrossed:

21 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

No way! Gutted for you.

Train ? Drive?

Probably in a minority here but if you did a JustGiving for a minibus to drive you down overnight, I'd stick in. Probably the same price as all your flights in any case if you find a driver who is game.

4 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

@bristolcitysweden mate go to bed your making a right “t wat” of yourself again!!!!

To be fair if you live in Sweden you’ve probably had your fill of talking about snow around the age of 10!

personally I enjoyed it & it’s an improvement on Boro v Leeds

41 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Aww. You've ruined my mental image of you now, Joolz.

Image result for sexy British policewoman

Certainly an arresting sight. I bet if she contacted all the male City fan base by email tonight promising a night with her if we make it to the ground tomorrow you can be assured of a turnout close to 50,000 and if she stated that she was worried about all the black ice, slippery hills and police advice not to travel and thus wondered about just knocking it on the head you can be assured that all 50,000 would tell her that it is no problem and see her at three pm.

31 minutes ago, City Cat said:

My daughter is supposed to be coming down by train from Edinburgh for the game and I'm supposed to pick her up from Dudley at 10,50am to bring her down to Bristol.All trains to England cancelled today. Will find out in the morning if the train's running, then it's just the minor issue of driving up to get her and get back on time for K/O...:fingerscrossed:

Flights into Heathrow are running well, and journey time here today was 3 hrs via road , a work colleague had to do the journey and was surprised at how well it went.

might be worth considering . 

3 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Has this now turned in to a form of dating site?

Julie, just in case you are interested and for what is worth I am in Paris, the city of romance and all that - and disregard totally anything @BigTone or, especially, @Rudolf Hucker might try to sell you.

@JulieH, Julie mon petit nid de vipers. Never listen to anything this madman tells you and come and stay with me in the romantic quiet of the French countryside. Come and listen for the first Cuckoo of the season. Share my Plastic Bertrande CD. Swim au natural in the pool.  Wine, cheese and snails await you my beloved      :wub:

PS: Bring your handcuffs if you like. :pray:

Archived