IGNORED

Weather (Merged)

BcfcDuncs

4 minutes ago, BigTone said:

@JulieH, Julie mon petit nid de vipers. Never listen to anything this madman tells you and come and stay with me in the romantic quiet of the French countryside. Come and listen for the first Cuckoo of the season. Share my Plastic Bertrande CD. Swim au natural in the pool.  Wine, cheese and snails await you my beloved      :wub:

PS: Bring your handcuffs if you like. :pray:

That is the best offer I have had in years!! 

After todays snow bound, conference call, e mailing , freezing cold day I am very tempted.

unfortunately my career comes first , after all if I leave this role who else would get the blame for everything ??? 

8 minutes ago, JulieH said:

After todays snow bound, conference call, e mailing , freezing cold day I am very tempted.

unfortunately my career comes first , after all if I leave this role who else would get the blame for everything ??? 

Dolls or Robbored

18 minutes ago, BigTone said:

@JulieH, Julie mon petit nid de vipers. Never listen to anything this madman tells you and come and stay with me in the romantic quiet of the French countryside. Come and listen for the first Cuckoo of the season. Share my Plastic Bertrande CD. Swim au natural in the pool.  Wine, cheese and snails await you my beloved      :wub:

PS: Bring your handcuffs if you like. :pray:

I'm not sure about how Dolls will adopt to this very honest confession..

PS  The handcuffs are in my possession (well almost)   DS

5 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Be careful. Its illegal to hitch a lift on the motorway or any sliproads.

Not if you're the police. Like when you're trying like shite to stick to the speed limit BEHIND one of them and they've shot off in front and you're left wondering if they are trying to stitch you up. 

Crafty so n sos, you know. as loveable as Julie is,

41 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Better the Devil you know!

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Tommy`s probably started early again. He does tend to post random meaningless Swedish shite from youtube that no-one understands or cares about when he`s had a few.

A bit harsh. Learn Swedish RRH   and you might find that he is the Swedish Plato or Socrates

46 minutes ago, JulieH said:

In fairness, Julie. I have not once seen anyone ask YOU for the reason our form is pants since 2018 turned up.

Seriously though, fair play to you for answering stuff  

and i don't care you are older and bigger ?   :laugh:

8 hours ago, KevP said:

Theyve just Emailed to say Ashton Park School parking will not be open, for which we pay £150 a season for a parking permit, and they wont be offering any alternative. WELL DONE BRISTOL SPORT YOU MONEY GRABBING WA@KERS. And thanks for 40+ years of support.

what's that to do with Bristol sport?

9 hours ago, JulieH said:

Robbored, we'd find a way . 

7 minutes ago, BarnzFM said:

I honesty don’t think fans getting to the game is their priority 

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

I don't think fans are their priority, full stop.

And that it really sad. I already have one friend who has said this season may be his last after 40 years of watching City. Things like today mean I am reconsidering. How can you respect someone who doesn't respect you

Archived