IGNORED

SEASON TICKET PRICES (Merged)

RedM

2 minutes ago, oldland3 said:

I think what they should have done is a 10% price increase across all season ticket prices , that way no- one would feel left out or being made a scapegoat

But that would have been too obvious and agreeable.

21 minutes ago, Nibor said:

I'm sorry are you arguing with the laws of maths now?

All of the adults 22-64 in the Dolman and the Lansdown lower and the South Stand whether in the wings or not have had price rises from 4 to 18%.  Does that somehow not constitute a majority?

I thought the SS adults had a £2 reduction?

6 minutes ago, alexrusselsboot said:

Maybe Mr Peacock is OK personally - so that makes the whole thing OK?

I pay for 3 tickets in Lansdown - one adult, one OAP and one U19.

The cost is going up from £1031 to £1267 - an increase of 23%.

No. As I have said I am affected as a pensioner, I have also said specific groups are badly affected. However a large number are not.

7 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I thought the SS adults had a £2 reduction?

Exactly how many ST holders do you think fall into the category that had the tiny reduction as opposed to those that had the increases?  I mean a little bit of estimating is required here but it's not that difficult is it?

8 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Exactly how many ST holders do you think fall into the category that had the tiny reduction as opposed to those that had the increases?  I mean a little bit of estimating is required here but it's not that difficult is it?

Adults in the SS and the other stands wings will far outweigh adults in the two centres. The only people who know the answer are the club. If an overall ST price increase of 10 - 15% is used as an argument on Wednesday it will be blown out of the water. Far better just to concentrate on the relevant categories. 

22 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Adults in the SS and the other stands wings will far outweigh adults in the two centres. The only people who know the answer are the club. If an overall ST price increase of 10 - 15% is used as an argument on Wednesday it will be blown out of the water. Far better just to concentrate on the relevant categories. 

Surely you know the average increase if you are shooting down other people's numbers?  Else how would you know it was wrong?

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

No, I am an OAP, but I expect the majority of ST holders are non-OAPS in the SS or adults in the wings.

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

No, I am an OAP, but I expect the majority of ST holders are non-OAPS in the SS or adults in the wings.

looks like the disabled concession has gone i do hope that goes to any visiting away disable fans,

the caring and non discrimination that is Bristol Sport the beating heart of sport in the west country

5 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Surely you know the average increase if you are shooting down other people's numbers?  Else how would you know it was wrong?

How can you know the average increase without knowing the split of season tickets over the various categories? Logic will tell you that the SS is likely to be the largest block of ST holders and other than OAPS they have not had an increase. Adults in the wings are surely the next largest block and their increase is around 6%. Therefore to add up the % increases and use that as a basis for calculating the overall increase makes no sense to me.

15 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

How can you know the average increase without knowing the split of season tickets over the various categories? Logic will tell you that the SS is likely to be the largest block of ST holders and other than OAPS they have not had an increase. Adults in the wings are surely the next largest block and their increase is around 6%. Therefore to add up the % increases and use that as a basis for calculating the overall increase makes no sense to me.

You can argue what the **** you like but a 19% increase being shelled out for my son and I is a pile of shite. And quite frankly if the dwarf keeps playing this long ball shite that he has subjected us to recently then I will have a decision to make for next season.

Reply from Rachel Lemar head of supporter services to my email complaining about a 54% increase for 2 x U19's tickets and my 16.32% increase.

So if I don't like it move somewhere else. Thanks very much City !!

Thank you for your email. Apologies for the delay in replying. 

During the review for season card pricing a number of factors were taken into consideration. This included how we fare against other Championship clubs, what value we see our premium seats at, what our cheapest offering is and what is on offer for children and families. 

It was therefore decided that an increase would be applied to the Dolman Stand which is classed as one of our premium areas. The family area will be increased to allow for more families to go in there and the South was frozen as we felt this price was appropriate for our cheapest area of the stadium.

After supporter feedback since  pricing was released, we have made some changes which now includes under-19 and under-12 rates in the West Stand, as well as a longer renewal period for all season card holders. Please see the updated story here https://www.bcfc.co.uk/

@Robin1988

The table you produced is very useful.

It needs updating though to reflect the Club's statement last Friday introducing:

Lansdown Wings - 12-18 £150 and 0-11 £99 - increases of £51 and £49 respectively

Lansdown Centre - 12-18 £199 and 0-11 £150 - both increases of £100

I hope we can negotiate some further improvements at the meeting on Wednesday - Supporters Bar, above the Sports Bar, Ashton Gate, 7.30pm

PLEASE email your spreadsheet to info@bristolcitysupporters.org so we can have the figures in front of us at the meeting.

THANKS!

14 hours ago, Blagdon Mike said:

@Robin1988

It needs updating though to reflect the Club's statement last Friday introducing:

Lansdown Wings - 12-18 £150 and 0-11 £99 - increases of £51 and £49 respectively

I hope we can negotiate some further improvements at the meeting on Wednesday - Supporters Bar, above the Sports Bar, Ashton Gate, 7.30pm

PLEASE email your spreadsheet to info@bristolcitysupporters.org so we can have the figures in front of us at the meeting.

THANKS!

All being well I should be attending the meeting on Wednesday, looking forward to it. 

On 03/03/2018 at 18:42, alandicks said:

Reply from Rachel Lemar head of supporter services to my email complaining about a 54% increase for 2 x U19's tickets and my 16.32% increase.

So if I don't like it move somewhere else. Thanks very much City !!

Thank you for your email. Apologies for the delay in replying. 

During the review for season card pricing a number of factors were taken into consideration. This included how we fare against other Championship clubs, what value we see our premium seats at, what our cheapest offering is and what is on offer for children and families. 

It was therefore decided that an increase would be applied to the Dolman Stand which is classed as one of our premium areas. The family area will be increased to allow for more families to go in there and the South was frozen as we felt this price was appropriate for our cheapest area of the stadium.

After supporter feedback since  pricing was released, we have made some changes which now includes under-19 and under-12 rates in the West Stand, as well as a longer renewal period for all season card holders. Please see the updated story here https://www.bcfc.co.uk/

So price fixing, followed by saying that a lack if legroom and a 15 minute exit time from a stand makes it a premium offering.

No mention of the mysterious loyalty scheme either, so we don't even know what it is we are being asked to buy.

more questions than answers , as usual with city, i dislike their arrogant attiutude with fans, if my lad didnt love city so much  i would of quite happily gone pay on the day and go to  a home game per month as i used to, im in the singing section, no increase for us, but i can see the frustration others are having . 

18 hours ago, Blagdon Mike said:

@Robin1988

THANKS!

Will get it over to you shortly. Is there an extra price for table producers?

Archived