IGNORED

Dubai. Was the trip worth it?

tinman85

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

So on the one hand you claim to know the budget constraints within which a rival manager is operating and on the other hand you say there is no available data? Make your mind up. 

They've also gone from a club who were going around cap in hand because of their poverty, to "of course they pay more than us"

Either that is a massive contradiction, or SL went bankrupt in the last day and no one has been told except Tinman.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

So on the one hand you claim to know the budget constraints within which a rival manager is operating and on the other hand you say there is no available data? Make your mind up. 

I'm not changing my view. We should have appointed Warnock in my opinion. And I feel we will be better off now. We didn't. We never will I'm over it. Let's hope we start to show some passion and results on the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

I'm not changing my view. We should have appointed Warnock in my opinion. And I feel we will be better off now. We didn't. We never will I'm over it. Let's hope we start to show some passion and results on the pitch. 

That’s not the topic at hand though and you know it. You just have nothing left to back up your stance on the relative budgets - a stance you appear to have based largely on figures plucked out of your head that have no basis in fact.

Look we all know you wanted Warnock mate, but get over it. It hasn’t and will never happen. Perhaps one day when you have hundreds of millions of pounds to bankroll a club you’ll be in the position to make those decisions.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That’s not the topic at hand though and you know it. You just have nothing left to back up your stance on the relative budgets - a stance you appear to have based largely on figures plucked out of your head that have no basis in fact.

Look we all know you wanted Warnock mate, but get over it. It hasn’t and will never happen. Perhaps one day when you have hundreds of millions of pounds to bankroll a club you’ll be in the position to make those decisions.

Maybe. Enjoy the rest of the season. 

14 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

:rofl2br:

11 hours ago, tinman85 said:

I don't believe that given the amount of threads about him you've been making.

Archived