IGNORED

all-inclusive loyalty scheme

StGeorge

2 hours ago, WSMRobin said:

Still no news on what this entails. Not very transparent by the club. As a current season plus member, my worry is this loyalty scheme will be inferior for the perks I currently enjoy, such as advanced away tickets opportunities and 15% discount. Of course, I'm only likely to find this out AFTER I renew. 

Agreed. I feel a real double whammy coming our way. Price increases and an inferior discount scheme than that we currently enjoy. 

I can see it now. The club will state that the current scheme is too confusing and they'll therefore seek to simplify all discounts going forward. 

1 minute ago, CyderInACan said:

Agreed. I feel a real double whammy coming our way. Price increases and an inferior discount scheme than that we currently enjoy. 

I can see it now. The club will state that the current scheme is too confusing and they'll therefore seek to simplify all discounts going forward. 

Getting a season ticket isn't the same as getting a ticket for Glastonbury.

With Glasto, you know you won't know who is playing until nearer the time and everyone is comfortable with that, it isn't a lot to ask of the club to tell us what we are buying before we part with our hard earned.

If this loyalty scheme is so much better you'd think they'd be putting it out there as much as possible to encourage us even more to renew. By simply saying they've amended to a loyalty scheme but offering no info, leads me to think it's not going to be for the benefit of the masses. Really hope this isn't the case following what's currently happening with ticket prices

6 minutes ago, WSMRobin said:

If this loyalty scheme is so much better you'd think they'd be putting it out there as much as possible to encourage us even more to renew. By simply saying they've amended to a loyalty scheme but offering no info, leads me to think it's not going to be for the benefit of the masses. Really hope this isn't the case following what's currently happening with ticket prices

Could be food vouchers...

49 minutes ago, WSMRobin said:

Of course their not, especially if your a plus season ticket holder, these are the people who thought it was ok to put up disabled kids tickets by hundreds of percent to earn a few bob, there is **** all they wouldnt do to raise a few quid and it sickens me to the pit of my stomach.

6 hours ago, WSMRobin said:

Still no news on what this entails. Not very transparent by the club. As a current season plus member, my worry is this loyalty scheme will be inferior for the perks I currently enjoy, such as advanced away tickets opportunities and 15% discount. Of course, I'm only likely to find this out AFTER I renew. 

Spot on....as a season ticket holder with Adult Plus status it means we are long standing season ticket holders who have been prepared to stump up a lot of cash in advance of lots of awful seasons.....but we did so because we love the club and we enjoyed the added benefits that loyalty entailed....can’t help thinking we are about to get a nasty shock....

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Plenty I know are not renewing until they know what this means....this whole 2018/2019 season ticket launch has been a total PR disaster....

It's a flipping disaster, I completely agree. What an absolutely cack handed way of doing it. I can't wait for Wednesday night's meeting. 

On 28/02/2018 at 07:18, Olé said:

For City it would have the advantage of speeding up concessions (no cash handling) and give them data on everyones spending, while allowing everyone to get loyalty applied instantly. 

So the coke bottles will be only £2.30 instead of £2.80 next season.

I'm getting some bunting from ebay to celebrate.

Archived