IGNORED

Time to stop analysing.

barneyrubble

Time is running out on the season it will soon be getting warm!! The bad run has happened and we're out of top six, looking back over injuries , cup runs , tactics and errors is pointless  ( no pun )

The club as a whole need to look forward and get back to enjoying football again and stop over thinking it. It's a simple game , keep it when you have it get it back when you haven't and be ruthless in both boxes. Good players win matches not fancy formations and we have them just go out and play .

13 minutes ago, Barney red said:

Time is running out on the season it will soon be getting warm!! The bad run has happened and we're out of top six, looking back over injuries , cup runs , tactics and errors is pointless  ( no pun )

The club as a whole need to look forward and get back to enjoying football again and stop over thinking it. It's a simple game , keep it when you have it get it back when you haven't and be ruthless in both boxes. Good players win matches not fancy formations and we have them just go out and play .

The bad run has happened or is happening?

10 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I disagree. Formations do matter a lot. No point in having the right players playing in the wrong positions. I hope Johnson has analysed these bad performances and not just told them to go out and play. I also hope he has looked at positives like the Fulham performance. If Diedhiou is available, then I don't see why he can't just play that kind of team again, as we played so well. 

Agreed. We matched Fulham in every department who are currently playing the best football in this league. The Cardiff performance spoilt that but Lee got it all wrong. Get back to the Fulham highs in what looks a good 6 game run coming up and we will be back in the mix. Im convinced we'll win at least 4 of our next 6 and bring home at least a point from Preston which will comfortably put us back in the top 6. We hit sensational form this time last season and we will do it again. 

1 hour ago, Barney red said:

Do we play a ‘fancy formation’? It’s a variant of a 442, about as rudimentary as you can get on paper!

Our problem is we have drawn too many games recently but what is more worrying is how we capitulate after getting into a winning position. Next game is vital to me otherwise I think the play offs are a dream too far. I also think the team to watch is Millwall who are quietly sneaking up on the pack.

48 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Our problem is we have drawn too many games recently but what is more worrying is how we capitulate after getting into a winning position. Next game is vital to me otherwise I think the play offs are a dream too far. I also think the team to watch is Millwall who are quietly sneaking up on the pack.

No two ways about it that's what happens to teams in the relegation zone . 

Turn wins into draws and draws into losses.

Saturday's match is crucial for us . We must win , no ifs or buts .Wednesday are in big trouble themselves and if we don't take advantage it is going to be a psychological mountain to climb to get back to where we were.

I'm not saying we'll go down this season , obviously ,but we must stop the rot now . 

• Admin
20 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

No two ways about it that's what happens to teams in the relegation zone . 

Turn wins into draws and draws into losses.

Saturday's match is crucial for us . We must win , no ifs or buts .Wednesday are in big trouble themselves and if we don't take advantage it is going to be a psychological mountain to climb to get back to where we were.

I'm not saying we'll go down this season , obviously ,but we must stop the rot now . 

We are in relegation form, although as you say, in no danger of going down.  All these draws are costly, a win a two losses going for wins are equal to 3 draws, so why not go for it a bit more  - and not just in the last 5 or 10 minutes once we’re already in the shit.

5 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

The Cardiff performance spoilt that 

Try to match them reminded me of a saying seen on here.

”never argue with a stupid person, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you by experience “

Sums it up really

3 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

We are in relegation form, although as you say, in no danger of going down.  All these draws are costly, a win a two losses going for wins are equal to 3 draws, so why not go for it a bit more  - and not just in the last 5 or 10 minutes once we’re already in the shit.

State the obvious why don't  you? You should have added that had we not earned those draws we'd be worse off.........:facepalm:

28 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

The only obvious thing on OTIB is Robbored will be on to make some unnecessary dig at another poster.

I see you're a newbie and yet you feel qualified to have a dig at me.

i know, I know you've been reading the forum for ages.............:fastasleep:

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Speaking as a Robbored convert, I can confirm that Otib is far more enjoyable if you can actually see the humour in his posts! Best wind up merchant on here by a long stretch

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Perhaps they have trawled through your 26,618 posts, understand all your comments and have formed an opinion from that.  :dunno:

14 hours ago, Robbored said:

I mean, you can guarantee that the majority of people on this forum agree with him.

You seem to think it's a running joke against you, Mr "forum whipping boy" but it's really not. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

I mean, you can guarantee that the majority of people on this forum agree with him.

You seem to think it's a running joke against you, Mr "forum whipping boy" but it's really not. :dunno:

I see that you're a relatively newbie as well but you feel qualified to comment on my reputation............:disapointed2se:

..:sleeping::sleeping:

Archived