IGNORED

Ticket Office - Open or closed

Hampshire Red

4 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Calling for tickets i get that annoying message "Opening hours are 9-5, we are now closed"!! It is 2.35

They're just unloading a big delivery of tin helmets out the back. Be with you again shortly...

11 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Weather is hardly bad at the moment and I doubt if many have that far to travel. Perhaps they’re currently taking stock of the situation?

Feel sorry for the ticket office staff.  

The hospital passes their managers throw them .....

26 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Weather is hardly bad at the moment and I doubt if many have that far to travel. Perhaps they’re currently taking stock of the situation?

How on earth could you possibly have any idea where ticket office staff live? Some of them might have miles to travel through Somerset for example which has heavy snow forecast.

I think it is a simple as the statement says, they are shut due to the weather. No conspiracy.

51 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

How on earth could you possibly have any idea where ticket office staff live? Some of them might have miles to travel through Somerset for example which has heavy snow forecast.

I think it is a simple as the statement says, they are shut due to the weather. No conspiracy.

Travelling was not the relevant part, I was suggesting it’s being used as an excuse not to engage with customers, as the club’s reaction to season card pricing was being digested! No conspiracy, you might be right, but there again you may be wrong! :thumbsup:

Archived