IGNORED

Pisano

Lrrr

He looks the real deal. By mid March expect him to back up to 100% match fit.

Looks composed on the ball and enjoys getting forward. We could actually have the best Left Back and Right Back in the league. 

In the first half he had 3 or 4 balls over hit to him. If they had gone to feet the threat he posed would have been far more noticeable.

Very pleased he can find those positions rather than Bailey Right trying to find them. (I know what I am saying). No disrespect to our club captain. 

Feels like a new signing. Now just to watch Duric and Fam up front. 

Stevo 

4 hours ago, WayOutWest said:

He looks the real deal. By mid March expect him to back up to 100% match fit.

Looks composed on the ball and enjoys getting forward. We could actually have the best Left Back and Right Back in the league. 

In the first half he had 3 or 4 balls over hit to him. If they had gone to feet the threat he posed would have been far more noticeable.

Very pleased he can find those positions rather than Bailey Right trying to find them. (I know what I am saying). No disrespect to our club captain. 

Feels like a new signing. Now just to watch Duric and Fam up front. 

Stevo 

As much as I would like it to be true, Ryan Sessegnon has to be the best left back in the league going on form. Guy has world class potential. 

7 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

He was puffing like a steam train after about 20 minutes, but delighted to see him back.

Really helpful that this was a no pressure game because Wednesday were absolute dogs-eggs.

Couldn't have worked out better.

Is that like the opposite of dogs bollo--s?

23 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

As much as I would like it to be true, Ryan Sessegnon has to be the best left back in the league going on form. Guy has world class potential. 

Correct.. Arguably. And Bryan, anyway, is no left back in my eyes but just goes to show its all about opinion.

33 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

I meant combination. But yes totally agree. Some talent he is. 

13 hours ago, havanatopia said:

Is that like the opposite of dogs bollo--s?

Correct.. Arguably. And Bryan, anyway, is no left back in my eyes but just goes to show its all about opinion.

Indeed. Neither Sessengnon or Bryan can be considered the best left backs in the division when both are not really left backs 

He looks a good option for sure and with full match fitness behind him will start in this side regularly. He was beaten on a few occasions and too their guy out once, earning him a yellow due to his poor positioning and timing but with match fitness and a proper run he should get that straightened out. Good to have him back when we're having so much trouble with injuries. Much needed.

Archived