IGNORED

Travelling to the game tomorrow - A helpful thread

28 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Driving from Tetbury my normal match day worry is arriving early enough to get a street parking space.

Tomorrow its getting out of our cul  de sac then hoping the A46 stays open,  Its fair to say the Mrs  isn't happy at all so let's hope its worth it.

What about Kemble to Temple Meads if you could get there ?

The hardest part for me could be getting off the Marina Estate here in Portishead, then finding a parking space around Cumberland Basin. It's usually easy enough but will be busier seeing as the club have suggested it as a good place to park. ;)

8 hours ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Have you not seen any photos of the A46? Few mates of mine got stuck and had to be pulled out the drifts were 4 foot plus. Totally impassable earlier today.

Yes I have but I was hoping that 24hrs later it would be in a better state. I've had a bit of advise and will probably go Malmesbury  Chippenham and get on the motorway there.

55 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Driving in from Burnham so going M5 and A370, should be clear ( I hope) Where to park ?? Will leave earlier than normal and just hope Bristol Council have done the Council Tax payers proud ;)

Rest assured they will have. They`ll have made sure all the parking wardens have got to work and are well supplied with tickets.

They won`t have cleared any roads mind.

Update from Knowle

- Spring has officially arrived - all main roads clear -snow in side roads melting turning to slush and ok at the moment to walk on .Another couple of hours should be a big improvemrnt.

Downside

Broadwalk shopping centre closed - "Health and Safety" reasons will be open tomorrow.

Talbot Hill closed

Appears to be a city wide milk shortage apparently comes in from Wales and not been able to get through in last couple of days.

Archived