IGNORED

Any good bets for today.

barneyrubble

I always do an accumulator.  Today I'm betting on:

City V Sheff Weds (don't usually include City, but with the Weds injury list, it has to be a home win:fingerscrossed:)

Wolves v Reading

Liverpool v Newcastle

Spurs v Huddersfield

Villa v QPR (if game goes ahead)

Real Madrid v Getafe

Troyes v PSG

and I might throw in Watford v WBA, as West Brom seem to be sinking without putting up a fight.

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

City V Sheff Weds (don't usually include City, but with the Weds injury list, it has to be a home win:fingerscrossed:)

Wolves v Reading

Liverpool v Newcastle

Spurs v Huddersfield

Real Madrid v Getafe

Troyes v PSG

and I might throw in Watford v WBA, as West Brom seem to be sinking without putting up a fight.

Never ever put City in your accumulator.  You will only blame yourself when we get beat.

10 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Wolves v Reading

Liverpool v Newcastle

Spurs v Huddersfield

Real Madrid v Getafe

Troyes v PSG

Thanks will have a go thought villa good value at 1.8

15 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Wolves v Reading

Liverpool v Newcastle

Spurs v Huddersfield

Real Madrid v Getafe

Troyes v PSG

gonna need some big punt on that lot kev.....odds will be as bad as the weather

19 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Wolves v Reading

Liverpool v Newcastle

Spurs v Huddersfield

Real Madrid v Getafe

Troyes v PSG

chuck Nuremburg v furth home win in .....top of div2 v relegation candidate....almost evens!

11 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Wolves and Vila both off. My advice is don't bet until you are sure games are going ahead...

The Wolves game also?  Thought they would have been fine with a whole day to clear things up.

Well, looks like I'll save the usual wasted pounds this week!

32 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Wolves v Reading

Liverpool v Newcastle

Spurs v Huddersfield

Real Madrid v Getafe

Troyes v PSG

Well with the Wolves and Villa games postponed looks like you will need to throw in the Watford game 

5 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Saints v Stoke, and Millwall v Sunderland look like guaranteed draws.

What looks so guaranteed about it? Millwall have picked up 18 points with a +6GD from their last 8  games as opposed to Sunderlands 5 points and -10GD.

Sunderland have the worst defence in the League and Mil have the 7th best.

12 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

What looks so guaranteed about it? Millwall have picked up 18 points with a +6GD from their last 8  games as opposed to Sunderlands 5 points and -10GD.

Sunderland have the worst defence in the League and Mil have the 7th best.

Without checking, I think Sunderland have drew their last 2 games, and they held us to a point, even in freaky circumstances!  It won't save them, but they do seem to draw a fair old few.

16 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Saints have a bit of form lately, Sunderland have absolutely none. As my Sun'lun living friend said during the week "Coleman has aged 20 years". Opinion is good, but we'll see at results time

It begs the question, what on earth was Coleman thinking taking that job at the sinking ship Sunderland FC?

His stock must have been quite high, surely a team like WBA or Swansea would have come calling for him.

Career Suicide?

Archived