IGNORED

Snowy Gasheads

Redbo

Just walking through Victoria Park in my City attire, got accosted by 2 youths. ‘That City?’, ‘Shithead!’  ‘Gasheads!’ I shouted back. They lobbed a couple of snowballs at me, luckily their aim was as good as their football team. I retaliated in kind. Got one of them in the goolies. 1-0 City. YOU REDS!

1 hour ago, Redbo said:

Just walking through Victoria Park in my City attire, got accosted by 2 youths. ‘That City?’, ‘Shithead!’  ‘Gasheads!’ I shouted back. They lobbed a couple of snowballs at me, luckily their aim was as good as their football team. I retaliated in kind. Got one of them in the goolies. 1-0 City. YOU REDS!

Outstanding. Haven't heard the term 'goolies' in years!

Will never forget when my brother, my husband and my brother in law were in McDonald's on Sheene Road after the P.O. final v Hull. All 3 were in City shirts.

My brother comes out the door and a couple of Gasheads started mouthing off and giving it the big 'un. My husband and his brother came out (both 6ft and my husband is built like a brick outhouse) and these two Gas lads literally crapped their pants and ran off. 

All mouth and no trousers some of these Gas I'm afraid.

9 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Will never forget when my brother, my husband and my brother in law were in McDonald's on Sheene Road after the P.O. final v Hull. All 3 were in City shirts.

My brother comes out the door and a couple of Gasheads started mouthing off and giving it the big 'un. My husband and his brother came out (both 6ft and my husband is built like a brick outhouse) and these two Gas lads literally crapped their pants and ran off. 

All mouth and no trousers some of these Gas I'm afraid.

Standard

4 hours ago, Redbo said:

Glad you gave as good as you got. Just makes me sick though the thought of vile Gas scum outnumbering an elderly fellow red like this. Cowardly. 

21 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Very disappointing to hear that there were gas in Victoria Park, (certainly if you mean the BS3 one).

I thought they were all congregated in some hovel North of the river.

Obviously run out of bins to scavenge through up there what with the cold weather and have ventured out foraging for scraps.

I was wearing my red hoody which has the City emblem on in Weston Super Mare and a couple of their wally's walked pass me and said "up the Gas" which I smiled at them and said you are aware they just been relegated to the conference, it's hardly up is it

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Was the away end at MK 95% full today? 

You know, like you reckon the Mem is every time the slags are at home...

Not quite.. Didn't we once take 5,000 fans down there once? Thank god the slags don't care about away attendances. DXYVTtaX4AE0PP7.jpg

Archived