IGNORED

Bobby Reid hat trick.

kiwicolin

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Gonna have to have an awful end to the season to not get Player of the Season.

So important to us.

It still amazes me that he was a midfielder last season.

I can't even remember it! What a player.

17 hours ago, Olé said:

You have to be kidding me? My memory is good for a lot of things but was that really our last second tier hat trick. I was at that game and The Chief was as much a hero to me then as Bobby is to me now. With the difference I'm old enough now not to be star struck and yet Bobby is so good that for the first time in a decade or more I have that stupid vacant mouth open kid in awe look, every time he is on the ball. 

Many City players have done much more and for longer but honestly it is insane to me that Bobby is playing with the kind of skill and technique that we see on TV when analysts are purring about big time Prem or European footballers, and yet he is doing it for his local club and the only team he has ever played for. Absolute baller.

It really was @Olé.

No words left to describe Bobby’s phenomenal progress this season, he (& LJ too for seeing what everyone else could not) deserve all the credit.

14 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

It still amazes me that he was a midfielder last season.

I can't even remember it! What a player.

It still amazes me to think that someone on here branded Lee Johnson "clueless" for playing him up front, and someone else said that "Bobby Reid can't shoot for toffee"

:facepalm:        :facepalm:

Archived