IGNORED

Cotterill got the bullet then

kevthered

1 minute ago, spudski said:

Job for Warnock...;:laugh:

Can't believe SC has struggled to do well with the players at his disposal.

Didn't the fans and certain players want him back?

Must have earnt a shit load from his sackings.

Not sure about that, Redknapp bought them all & he did even worse...

Rife on Twitter yesterday that Brum were going to sack him & bring in Monk even if they won today.

Can’t see him getting another job at Championship level.

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Why in the name of Bob did Cotts accept the poison chalice ? 

Unless he fancied another short term gig with a nice pay off .

He is better than that .

He really isn't Major...

If he hadn't had that season with us in League 1, take that away, forget the rose tinted memories of that one off, and he's a good League 1 at most.

And if he hadn't ever managed us, most would see him like Warnock and Hollowhead.

His record at keeping teams up is pretty impressive if given enough time. But the problems at Brum run deep, and fairly amazing that Rowett did as well as he did with them. Basket case club with unrealistic owners...

Guess they won't be playing West Brom, Villa or Wolves next season!

9 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

His record at keeping teams up is pretty impressive if given enough time. But the problems at Brum run deep, and fairly amazing that Rowett did as well as he did with them. Basket case club with unrealistic owners...

Guess they won't be playing West Brom, Villa or Wolves next season!

Few on here have said they probably need a relegation to clear out the shite and start again, bit like we did.

That club is rotten right the way though.

9 minutes ago, Super said:

Good league one manager...

Absolutely, if I was a league one owner/chairman I would have been after him pretty much as soon as he took us up into the championship, he was always going to be available pretty soon after that. He has his level and it ain’t the championship....he’s  never done anything of note in the second tier...always thought he would have been a perfect fit for Coventry or Bradford....

22 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Because he could have chosen a club that would give him time to get his team together.

Not every club is a basket case . 

I agree not every club is a basket case , but as a modern manager they have to look for the pay off 

51 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Why in the name of Bob did Cotts accept the poison chalice ? 

Unless he fancied another short term gig with a nice pay off .

He is better than that .

Didn't he talk about having bad luck with clubs like Forest and Portsmouth? Then he waited a while for the "right job" after us. I was very confused when he accepted the Birmingham job.

2 minutes ago, Gibbs said:

Didn't he talk about having bad luck with clubs like Forest and Portsmouth? Then he waited a while for the "right job" after us. I was very confused when he accepted the Birmingham job.

He was on "gardening leave" picking up his City salary until his contract finished. 

Archived