IGNORED

Heineken

One hair on my chin

1 hour ago, One hair on my chin said:

Why does the Heineken taste shite in the ground?

Because it tastes shite outside the ground. I've also got some kind of Heineken PTSD from my first drinking experiences at 16 and necking a load of it and feeling rather grim the next day.

1 minute ago, WelshRobin said:

Because it tastes shite outside the ground. I've also got some kind of Heineken PTSD from my first drinking experiences at 16 and necking a load of it and feeling rather grim the next day.

Karma for drinking it. 

That said I’ve had some very rough mornings after a night on the fermented apple juice (call it that so it counts as one of your five a day)

6 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Karma for drinking it. 

That said I’ve had some very rough mornings after a night on the fermented apple juice (call it that so it counts as one of your five a day)

My usual downfall is Black Rat.

12 minutes ago, WelshRobin said:

My usual downfall is Black Rat.

2 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Something not right with BR, scary stuff 

Playing darts once and Black Rat was my tipple of choice. Had 3 and everything was fine. Halfway through my 4th, stood up to have my throw and I couldn’t see the board. Ended up asleep on my toilet, don’t know what happened between the pub and there mind. 

2 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Playing darts once and Black Rat was my tipple of choice. Had 3 and everything was fine. Halfway through my 4th, stood up to have my throw and I couldn’t see the board. Ended up asleep on my toilet, don’t know what happened between the pub and there mind. 

My local occasionally has it on tap, which can lead to short periods of my life going missing. I half expect to be watching Crimewatch one day wondering why the person on the CCTV footage looks strangely familiar.

1 minute ago, richwwtk said:

If you're going to go down the lager route, then Heineken isn't the worst by a long shot. Damn sight better than Fosters for a start....

Fosters is on the cooking lager chart. Along with Carlsberg, Carling and anything else I decide I don't like.

The problem with heinekin is that if it is looked after and served properly then it is a decent drop (for a lager) but it rarely is.

For instance it tastes far better in a chilled glass pint than in a plastic one.

Much like guinness or gin and tonic it's taste can vary massively.

2 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

No way worst beer ever, Carling or Fosters or Coors Light take that surely?

As a real ale man I would challenge any of these under 'trade description!

Some of the local brews/micro-breweries I've tried in eastern Europe have been excellent and essentially very good..potent-and put that rubbish in its true place...some very good 'dark beers also...

4 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

As a real ale man I would challenge any of these under 'trade description!

Some of the local brews/micro-breweries I've tried in eastern Europe have been excellent and essentially very good..potent-and put that rubbish in its true place...some very good 'dark beers also...

I will just stick to the Guinness, although I drink more Red Wine than anything else, but not at the game!

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 20:31, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

if you woke up with a sore bum I would be a bit worried!

Archived