IGNORED

Heineken

One hair on my chin

45 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Am getting into the Argentine & Chilean 'Malbec's of late-fantastic wines and good value.

I pay £10 a month into Naked Wines and then cash in every Xmas and get a big box of reds including other freebies, all wines are from private vineyards so not in the shops, all taste amazing, and reasonable price for the outstanding quality, Naked Wines use part of monthly fee members pay to invest into the small vineyards around the world in return for getting good rates on the wine, it’s a bit of a cooperative thing, check it out

• Admin
1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I pay £10 a month into Naked Wines and then cash in every Xmas and get a big box of reds including other freebies, all wines are from private vineyards so not in the shops, all taste amazing, and reasonable price for the outstanding quality, Naked Wines use part of monthly fee members pay to invest into the small vineyards around the world in return for getting good rates on the wine, it’s a bit of a cooperative thing, check it out

Oohhh another Naked Angel :)  I’m  afraid I put more than £10 a month in and have regular deliveries... had the craft gin as well, bloody lovely.  Had some great wines from them and the wine fairs they do annually are a chance to taste loads of wines (none of that spitting it out in a bucket nonsense for me though.... ) and meet the winemakers they have been supporting.

13 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Oohhh another Naked Angel :)  I’m  afraid I put more than £10 a month in and have regular deliveries... had the craft gin as well, bloody lovely.  Had some great wines from them and the wine fairs they do annually are a chance to taste loads of wines (none of that spitting it out in a bucket nonsense for me though.... ) and meet the winemakers they have been supporting.

We just did the free bottle of Port in this weekend very nice, Gin to go next!

14 hours ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Yeah, me too.  Just suscribed to their quarterly beer package as well and will see how that goes.  Never had a duff bottle of wine from them, but don’t spread their name too loudly or they’ll go mainstream...

On 04/03/2018 at 16:12, Bristol Rob said:

I must be in a minority.

I like a pint of Heineken.

Me too. Can't stand Senorita Beata, Kronenbourg, San Miguel or that vile Becks. Heineken is generally a clean pint.

Peroni and Birra Moretti are also acceptable.

However, I mainly neck Thatchers.

Although they like a pint or 10, the Dutch are not in the European Champions League of brewers.

Heineken is OK for a mass produced lager, but Dommelsch and Oranjeboom are much better.

If you're in Holland, seek out Heineken Tarwebok. It's a darker beer, but packs a hell of a punch!

• Admin

The Heineken rep at my social club has informed us that they are getting rid of Strongbow cloudy (Hooray), but apparently Heineken are to shortly launch their own brand of cider. They are going for a similar taste to Thatchers Gold - it will be interesting to taste it

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

The Heineken rep at my social club has informed us that they are getting rid of Strongbow cloudy (Hooray), but apparently Heineken are to shortly launch their own brand of cider. They are going for a similar taste to Thatchers Gold - it will be interesting to taste it

I bet it's shit.

******* continentals, coming over here, trying to sell suspicious ciders.

Stick to what you're good at. We'll make cider and aeroplanes, the Dutch can stick to fingering dikes and getting high.

Archived