IGNORED

Where's the ' Diony ' is crap thread ?

Major Isewater

2 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Well the lad had ten minutes or so and again didn't score. 

I was looking for the ' send him back ' threads and am pleasantly surprised that there aren't any .

I still feel he is trying too hard and needs to chill .

His first goal will be the start of many , mark my words . 

Allez Lois !

He might have done better if someone had given him the ball?

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

I was looking for the ' send him back ' threads and am pleasantly surprised that there aren't any .

Allez Lois !

Sorry Major, you have to remember the negative posters don't come on here when we do well. 

Very silent tonight eh?

9 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Allez Lois !

Ah, the Matt Smith effect....quick @Marina's Rolls Royce please start a thread saying Diony is rubbish...promise I’ll ‘like’ it!

11 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Allez Lois !

.....and with your wit and intellect Major I fully expected this thread title to be “Where’s the Diony is pony thread?”

11 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Sorry Major, you have to remember the negative posters don't come on here when we do well. 

Very silent tonight eh?

I don’t think you can put those who recognise that Diony is shite and those who are sat there disappointed that we’ve won, in the same bracket..! 

I love to give new players s good chance of showing their worth. Matt Smith, Kodjia, are a couple who got slaughtered by idiots before they’d had time to say hello.

How many times have I read on here and Twitter that Bobby Reid is a league 1 or2 player at best, sell him. 

However, this guy hasn’t shown anything yet, I struggle to see him earning a contract. I agree, he is trying too hard and his confidence is completely shot after his time with St Étienne but sadly I don’t see him making it. As others have said, hope I’m wrong

19 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Did ok, nothing bad. Made a few challenges, won a header and cleared a corner as well. One touch I think with his feet where he slipped and fell over. 

Nothing bad? One horrendous touch drawing a collective groan from 20,000 people and two attempted challenges that if he'd made contact would have been cards. 

Have tried to be optimistic but he looked poor, again 

Hope he makes it of course. He would have had to hit the ground like an express train to make me feel he was worth the rumoured £9m however. That valuation is not his fault of course, but it does set expectations. In fairness to him today, we were playing with ten late on anyway?

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

As a supporter who likes to give a player time. He has to be the worst striker I’ve seen in a City shirt. Hope he turns it around. And proves me wrong. Sorry 

He walks faster than Stern John ever ran, so he's not even close to the worst.

It's my opinion he was brought in because Duric is not ready to return.

Its low risk for City. A negotiated price has been agreed should we wish to take them up on the option to buy. 

It's a 4 month trail and he has yet to impress. However not sure you can completely write him off yet. 

New country and new club. Using that proper nice blokes catch  phrase ... These things take time.

There is more to come from him. I think he might only be guilty of trying to hard. 

He must be training well and have the right attitude. LJ takes no prisoners with players. 

Watch this space 

1 hour ago, Fatalist said:

He might have done better if someone had given him the ball?

They did, and his first touch was so bad I’m pretty sure it ballooned back to our own box from the halfway line. 

Sadly think he will go down as an infamous cult hero. Looks so out of his depth it’s unreal. 

I'm sorry to raise the one black spot on an otherwise exemplary City performance, but Lois' 15 minute cameo was an embarrassment. The poor guy looked a mess and trapped the ball further than most of our players could pass it.

The only threat he posed was to City.

Perhaps a sports psychologist could make him play the notes in the right order.

For the people that were at the game it would be hard to defend Lois' stint. City put in a great performance, not their best this season, but strong, fluid and clinical. However, Diony was awful, that's a fact. I hope he improves because we all want to see The Bull succeed.

Archived