IGNORED

My little Dionky

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

I think this is the thread thay confirms to me I need a break from the forum.

People absolutely determined to slate our players after a 4-0 win, even if this is the 'ironic' one.

Embarrassed to be assosciated with 'fans' so desperate to lay into our players.

We'll miss you, James.

Come back soon.

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

I think this is the thread thay confirms to me I need a break from the forum.

People absolutely determined to slate our players after a 4-0 win, even if this is the 'ironic' one.

Embarrassed to be assosciated with 'fans' so desperate to lay into our players.

Terra then.

Hes playing for bristol city and i support bristol city so ill be cheering him on not slagging him off! Whatever his ability, hes playing his heart out for our club...

How is it his fault we decided to loan him? 

Some fans on here are like 10 year olds its really pathetic and its them that should be ridiculed....

4 minutes ago, prankerd said:

Hes playing for bristol city and i support bristol city so ill be cheering him on not slagging him off! Whatever his ability, hes playing his heart out for our club...

Some fans on here are like 10 year olds its really pathetic and its them that should be ridiculed....

Well said.

However I see you a newbie and you'll get used the dross on otib. The trick is to not to let it wind you up.

15 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I'm appalled that somebody who hasn't played in English football hasn't had much game time and hasn't had much service is being singled out like this. for heaven's sake give the bloke a chance.

Allegedly there’s a young Swedish player that plays in the same position and signed for a lot of money in the same situation at the club.

He is not good enough to start at the moment with Reid and Diedhou in decent form. In my opinion he needs to move down the leagues either in England or France to rediscover himself there is a good player in there somewhere it just needs to be unearthed. As for the post he needs love from us not calling him names

15 hours ago, Williams' Penalty said:

Hold your horses, Diony hasn't played enough football to make a fair judgement. Posting such a thread was a very muleish thing to do, and MMR has made an ass out of himself.

He/She has really had a mare, personally I think Diony is a real dark horse, maybe I'm wrong- it could take him donkeys years to score.

27 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

He is not good enough to start at the moment with Reid and Diedhou in decent form. In my opinion he needs to move down the leagues either in England or France to rediscover himself there is a good player in there somewhere it just needs to be unearthed. As for the post he needs love from us not calling him names

1 hour ago, prankerd said:

16 hours ago, allyolly said:

I’d rather give the him our full backing. It’s not come right for  him so far but whilst he’s our player he deserves our support. 

OK - and for the record and for those who take all of this a bit too seriously- this was a whoosh thread and well done @AppyDAZE for having the sense to see it for what it was.

This is what I said about Diony and my opinion hasn't changed despite his disappointing cameo/ start.

Posted on 22nd Feb:

Diony

Marina's Rolls Royce replied to BCFC OF SWEDEN's topic in Football Chat

I suspect that as soon as he scores- he'll be on fire. It's impossible not to see that he's got class but his confidence is just non existent and every striker thrives on confidence. Reminds me of when Baldock couldn't score in a brothel but when he eventually did he just couldn't stop. I hope and expect that Lee sticks with Diony- plenty of time left for him to come good.

11 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

We got the joke but when a striker is low on confidence this thread is not good for him in my opinion 

So where were you in the last couple of weeks when negativity ruled these hallowed pages?! 

Fortunately- threads on OTIB whether in jest or all seriousness ( sometimes difficult to tell the difference) do not dictate or change what happens at BS3. If it did then Lee wouldn't be Manager, Steve would have given up and Bobby would be playing at his true level in L1.

Archived