IGNORED

My little Dionky

17 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

We'll miss you, James.

Come back soon.

personally I laughed out loud at the name of the thread brilliant to be honest, I thought he couldn't get any worse well I'm sorry to say he proved me wrong Saturday, he is certainly hiding his light under a bushel at the moment, cant believe somebody actually paid 9 million euros for him, must have been some kind of tax avoidance scheme.

2 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

So where were you in the last couple of weeks when negativity ruled these hallowed pages?! 

Fortunately- threads on OTIB whether in jest or all seriousness ( sometimes difficult to tell the difference) do not dictate or change what happens at BS3. If it did then Lee wouldn't be Manager, Steve would have given up and Bobby would be playing at his true level in L1.

All ifs and butts you don’t like my opinion that’s cool but I have the right to express my views how I see fit as do you. If you were having confidence problems say at work would you like all your workmates calling you names.

20 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

All ifs and butts you don’t like my opinion that’s cool but I have the right to express my views how I see fit as do you. If you were having confidence problems say at work would you like all your workmates calling you names.

I didn't say I didn't  like your opinion- quite the reverse - I love a bit of positivity. 

Trouble is Sparkz, old chap, is that you seem to be a little confused about which striker you think is worse out of Diony,Woodrow and Engvall. You posted on 26th Feb:

Sparkz 76 replied to Ohbasso's topic in Football Chat

"Can he possibly be any worse then Diony and Woodrow honestly"
  •  

As you say - not good for their confidence......

1 hour ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I didn't say I didn't  like your opinion- quite the reverse - I love a bit of positivity. 

Trouble is Sparkz, old chap, is that you seem to be a little confused about which striker you think is worse out of Diony,Woodrow and Engvall. You posted on 26th Feb:

•  

Did I call them names I don’t think so. I just think Gus should get a chance. I never called them a donkey basically

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 23:48, wendyredredrobin said:

I'm appalled that somebody who hasn't played in English football hasn't had much game time and hasn't had much service is being singled out like this. for heaven's sake give the bloke a chance.

Football is the same wherever you've played it.

You can pick out someone who isn't very good in about 5 minutes.

23 minutes ago, jj77 said:

Football is the same wherever you've played it.

You can pick out someone who isn't very good in about 5 minutes.

I'll bet you picked out Aden Flint and Frank Fielding as not very good as well then eh? They both had a shite first 5 minutes. It's very unfair to say he's not very good or rubbish or whatever, admittedly he's not shown all that much promise but that is bollocks and you know it. 

Ali Dia he is not.

22 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

•  

This is the problem with OTIB slating all the players and getting shot down when you have an opinion. I won’t be commenting on anything else on the forum as it’s a joke people like Marina rolls Royce trolling your comments and responding in Bold. I support Bristol City FC and been doing so for 35 years and get treated by my fellow supporters like dirt.

1 hour ago, Sparkz 76 said:

This is the problem with OTIB slating all the players and getting shot down when you have an opinion. I won’t be commenting on anything else on the forum as it’s a joke people like Marina rolls Royce trolling your comments and responding in Bold. I support Bristol City FC and been doing so for 35 years and get treated by my fellow supporters like dirt.

Blimey- with a whoosh thread and a quote of someone's previous post and I appear to have caused the resignation of @JamesBCFC and @Sparkz 76 within 44 posts.

If I can tolerate last season's serious and vicious assassination of the excellent Lee Johnson  and "his dad "- our huge benefactor  Steve Lansdown and further constant jibes about "same old City" and "lack of ambition" and a general meltdown when we don't win enough matches...... then I suggest you should learn  to cope with a silly thread about a loan player meant in jest and posted on a saturday night. If you genuinely think I've treated you like dirt then I apologise as that was not my intention.

Posting on OTIB requires a thick skin sometimes and an ability to rise above the personal jibes but also to accept when you're wrong or make a wrong call- as gambling sites say "when the fun stops- stop!"

Don't want to get on the bloke back, but he seems to be trying a little too hard.  Chasing balls he has little chance of winning and pressing on his own.

I admire his effort but he needs to calm down a bit and save his powder for when he is played in.  Otherwise he end up knackered when the chance will come.

Akinbiyi was in same mould. Give me an languid but lethal Shaun Goater any day.  

53 minutes ago, Super said:

Off the mark!

JMcA: “We beat Cheltenham; Milan Djuric scored twice, while Niclas Eliasson and Loïs Diony also scored. Liam Walsh and Gary O’Neil featured too.”

I hope there was oxygen available.

If those three players all score on Saturday that would be immense.

Well done to them and thanks to Cheltenham for the game .

2 hours ago, Super said:

Off the mark!

JMcA: “We beat Cheltenham; Milan Djuric scored twice, while Niclas Eliasson and Loïs Diony also scored. Liam Walsh and Gary O’Neil featured too.”

With respect to JMcA, Diony really need to start preforming in the 1st team. What we have seem from him, is a playing putting 100% but sadly lacking in quality and looking out of his depth in the championship.

On 05/03/2018 at 20:39, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Blimey- with a whoosh thread and a quote of someone's previous post and I appear to have caused the resignation of @JamesBCFC and @Sparkz 76 within 44 posts.

If I can tolerate last season's serious and vicious assassination of the excellent Lee Johnson  and "his dad "- our huge benefactor  Steve Lansdown and further constant jibes about "same old City" and "lack of ambition" and a general meltdown when we don't win enough matches...... then I suggest you should learn  to cope with a silly thread about a loan player meant in jest and posted on a saturday night. If you genuinely think I've treated you like dirt then I apologise as that was not my intention.

Posting on OTIB requires a thick skin sometimes and an ability to rise above the personal jibes but also to accept when you're wrong or make a wrong call- as gambling sites say "when the fun stops- stop!"

I had fully acknowledged your thread was an "ironic" one.

The fact was there had been a legitimate one, and yourself creating multiple of these 'joke' ones (at least one other had been merged already) I frankly found a bit pathetic on its own. No offence intended there, just relaying how I saw it.

8 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

I had fully acknowledged your thread was an "ironic" one.

The fact was there had been a legitimate one, and yourself creating multiple of these 'joke' ones (at least one other had been merged already) I frankly found a bit pathetic on its own. No offence intended there, just relaying how I saw it.

Welcome back, James.

Enjoy your break?

2 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

And now he HAS scored, in a behind closed doors friendly with Cheltenham:

"City won 4-3 with Djuric scoring a brace while Loïs Diony and Niclas Eliasson also on the scoresheet."

The start of something?

Friendly or not psychologically it’ll be good for him to have scored. 

3 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

And now he HAS scored, in a behind closed doors friendly with Cheltenham:

"City won 4-3 with Djuric scoring a brace while Loïs Diony and Niclas Eliasson also on the scoresheet."

The start of something?

He's going to be the new Steve Neville. Not score for yonks (anyone remember the badges?) then go on to be a hero...

Or not...

Too much day nurse...?!!

Archived