IGNORED

Disabled Season Cards

jellyred

Has anyone had to purchase one of these for their kids?

I have a disabled son and have been in contact with the club etc about getting a season ticket for him and then ones for the rest of our family. I was just wondering if if it is very painful regarding documentation? I've got copies of his DLA and that kind of thing but just wondered what the best way to do this was? Can it be done online or do I have to call? I can't really find anything on the season card article regarding purchasing of this type of card, I guess I have to wait for the general sale as well.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Easy mate.  Just emailed photo of my sons DLA and that was it.  

Can't renew season ticket online or buy away tickets online to get the discount (have to call office), but not too much hassle.  Worth it to go free as his career.

My son absolutely loves the City so it's a massive part of his life. 

5 hours ago, Red Army Faction said:

Easy mate.  Just emailed photo of my sons DLA and that was it.  

Can't renew season ticket online or buy away tickets online to get the discount (have to call office), but not too much hassle.  Worth it to go free as his career.

My son absolutely loves the City so it's a massive part of his life. 

Hopefully next season we will be able to purchase tickets online....I’ve heard it’s coming.

11 hours ago, jellyred said:

Has anyone had to purchase one of these for their kids?

I have a disabled son and have been in contact with the club etc about getting a season ticket for him and then ones for the rest of our family. I was just wondering if if it is very painful regarding documentation? I've got copies of his DLA and that kind of thing but just wondered what the best way to do this was? Can it be done online or do I have to call? I can't really find anything on the season card article regarding purchasing of this type of card, I guess I have to wait for the general sale as well.

Thanks in advance for your help.

As long as it is higher rate dla it’s no problem getting it. You can email a picture of your letter for proof 

Archived