IGNORED

SC&T/FAN/Supporters meeting

Dollymarie

Just a reminder, on Wednesday evening there will be the regular monthly SC&T meeting in the Supporters Bar (upstairs in the Sports bar) at 7:30pm. We are making this an extra FAN meeting, and so it’s a supporters meeting open to all fans.

Club officials will be in attendance to discuss season ticket prices and issues relating to that.

Can I urge as many of you as possible to attend, so that we get a decent cross section of fans at the meeting. 

Any questions or queries about the meeting, please post here and we will do our best to answer.

There's been at least a few things this season with intimidating coppers in one area of the ground (that I don't sit in, but can understand the issue's), Flag gate, season tickets ect.

There is so much they are getting right but some silly avoidable mistakes that need bringing up.

6 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Just a reminder, on Wednesday evening there will be the regular monthly SC&T meeting in the Supporters Bar (upstairs in the Sports bar) at 7:30pm. We are making this an extra FAN meeting, and so it’s a supporters meeting open to all fans.

Club officials will be in attendance to discuss season ticket prices and issues relating to that.

Can I urge as many of you as possible to attend, so that we get a decent cross section of fans at the meeting. 

Any questions or queries about the meeting, please post here and we will do our best to answer.

question : I have just ate my third mini chocolate egg how do have more without my wife thinking I have been unfaithful?

hi. Sorry can't make this but can you please ask FAN to answer the previously asked question.

Following feedback from the Fan Advisory Network (FAN), PLUS membership has been disbanded in favour of the all-inclusive loyalty scheme

So, Plus membership and my 20% discount has been disbanded in favour of what? Come on FAN or whatever you are, please elucidat

37 minutes ago, StGeorge said:

hi. Sorry can't make this but can you please ask FAN to answer the previously asked question.

Following feedback from the Fan Advisory Network (FAN), PLUS membership has been disbanded in favour of the all-inclusive loyalty scheme

So, Plus membership and my 20% discount has been disbanded in favour of what? Come on FAN or whatever you are, please elucidat

They don’t know either. The club don’t know what it will entail yet, as you’ll have seen from MA’s interview. 

You are welcome to go along to FAN meetings and get involved, rather than Bitch about those who do..! 

My question is how can the club justify a 17% hike in prices for so many fans?  How is that fair?  And in the light of the furore caused by last week's disclosure of the planned prices for 2018-19, is Bristol City Football Club going to further adjust these prices downwards to reflect the Retail Price Index and the current inflation rate?

7 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

They don’t know either. The club don’t know what it will entail yet, as you’ll have seen from MA’s interview. 

You are welcome to go along to FAN meetings and get involved, rather than Bitch about those who do..! 

He can't make it though...

9 hours ago, StGeorge said:

Please read the minutes from the meeting. FAN said no such thing. They’ve just used FAN as an excuse. :) 

(I also suspect they haven’t actually worked out what the new scheme will look like - not like City to do that hey? ;) and so that’s why they have no more details yet) 

0A823380-D8C1-4228-B04F-47AAAE954FE7.jpeg

4576DFAC-289F-4B85-98AA-120ABDBEDC9C.jpeg

Interesting that after 23 pages of people moaning about the season tickets, there is only one reply on here, (possibly Cyderinacan) saying that they will be there to take the opportunity to discuss this directly with the club..! 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Interesting that after 23 pages of people moaning about the season tickets, there is only one reply on here, (possibly Cyderinacan) saying that they will be there to take the opportunity to discuss this directly with the club..! 

I finish work at 7pm to fully intend to be there #WengerOut

Wait, what are we cross about again?

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

I was planning on going with @CyderInACan but something else has cropped up.

Hopefully it will be well attended and the numbers at the meeting are a clear indication of feeling about this.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I was planning on going with @CyderInACan but something else has cropped up.

Hopefully it will be well attended and the numbers at the meeting are a clear indication of feeling about this.

Hopefully, indeed. Do you really think it’s going to be though..?! 

11 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I get that. Plenty live close enough though. 

It's not as simple as how far away people live. Some of us make massive sacrifices just to get to the home and away games.

10 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Still waiting for this FAN bunch to actually achieve something other than simple box ticking exercises

The supporters were never elected so shouldn't really be taken as a decision making group on something so important that should at worst be for the trust etc 

25 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Hopefully, indeed. Do you really think it’s going to be though..?! 

I don't know is the honest answer.

I have seen the meeting mentioned on here, but I don't know where else it has been advertised.

At a guess (and it is a guess I haven't checked) I would imagine the SCAT mailing list have all been contacted and on the back of that, those who have links to the Senior Reds have also shared the message, with word of mouth, social media and the official club website you would like to think there is extensive reach to invite people. 

24 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

It's not as simple as how far away people live. Some of us make massive sacrifices just to get to the home and away games.

Still waiting for this FAN bunch to actually achieve something other than simple box ticking exercises

The supporters were never elected so shouldn't really be taken as a decision making group on something so important that should at worst be for the trust etc 

Compare Dollymaries attitude of helping people to Bar BS3 and his digging people out on virtually every thread. No wonder FAN is a box ticking exercises if there are many like that on it.

15 minutes ago, Three Lions said:

Compare Dollymaries attitude of helping people to Bar BS3 and his digging people out on virtually every thread. No wonder FAN is a box ticking exercises if there are many like that on it.

Marie does lots of great work, in & around the club and is very helpful in all manner of situations. 

You feel that I’m “calling people out” by suggesting that they might like to actually get involved, rather than sit behind their keyboard & moan..? Ok then. 

31 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Marie does lots of great work, in & around the club and is very helpful in all manner of situations. 

You feel that I’m “calling people out” by suggesting that they might like to actually get involved, rather than sit behind their keyboard & moan..? Ok then. 

Without wanting this to get into a personal debate, often your posts around the FAN meetings come across as confrontational.

Not so much this thread but there have been many in the past

13 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Without wanting this to get into a personal debate, often your posts around the FAN meetings come across as confrontational.

Not so much this thread but there have been many in the past

I think that’s a deliberate side of my character. 

I fully believe in the club treating supporters well and being accountable, but I also believe the same of people who are quick enough to moan, snipe & Bitch about things on here, yet never step forward and take up the numerous opportunities that the club present, to put forward their thoughts, ideas & suggestions via constructive channels. 

If that runsvanyone up the wrong way, then I’m not going to apologise for it. I thought people didn’t want “doormats” or “yes men” on these kind of groups..? That has to work both ways, imho. 

Archived