IGNORED

Sheds

BcfcDuncs

Price Right Buildings in Keynsham are very good although not the cheapest. One man band completely obsessed with sheds. Well worth a visit and a conversation. Would advise against buying a very cheap shed - they can fall to bits in short order. 

17 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Price Right Buildings in Keynsham are very good although not the cheapest. One man band completely obsessed with sheds. Well worth a visit and a conversation. Would advise against buying a very cheap shed - they can fall to bits in short order. 

Beat me to it. As you say not the cheapest but a good lad is Nick and his quality is 100%.

Price Right Buildings N.G Phillips

Address:
Lays Farm, Charlton Road
Postcode:
BS31 2SE
City/Town:
Keynsham, Bristol (City of Bristol)

Contacts:
0117 986 6172

21 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Beat me to it. As you say not the cheapest but a good lad is Nick and his quality is 100%.

Price Right Buildings N.G Phillips

Address:
Lays Farm, Charlton Road
Postcode:
BS31 2SE
City/Town:
Keynsham, Bristol (City of Bristol)

Contacts:
0117 986 6172

..... and I'm surprised you didn't add that they'll do the erection for you if you're not able yourself.

Buy the best you can afford, and maintain it. We purchased our shed 20 odd years ago, was expensive but excellent quality. It takes quite a bit of weathering where it is but we have only had to replace a couple of slats (shiplap cladding) and refelt  the roof and it looks perfect. Contrast our neighbour who went down the B&Q route, probably has had 5 sheds in the same timescale, and was a bugger to erect as they weren’t square etc. Ours was perfect and still is, she says smugly :innocent06:

Archived