IGNORED

My advice to the team to win at Preston

If Magnesson starts,then use him.

When we are attacking don't expect to get thrown ins during the course of the game

Kick the ball at the opposition players to create the thrown ins.

Stats show there are normally 20 odd throw ins per team during the course of the game

Although I only counted ten for Bristol City in the match against Wednesday on Saturday.

Corners,don't bother putting one arm up, one arm down, two arms up, two arms down or both arms down.

Unless your a perfect crosser of the ball

Just sling the ball over to far post and make the goal keeper mopved from his static position

Keep a tight rein on Sean McGuire

Three points guaranteed

27 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

When we are attacking don't expect to get thrown ins during the course of the game

Stats show there are normally 20 odd throw ins per team during the course of the game

Although I only counted ten for Bristol City in the match against Wednesday on Saturday.

Corners,don't bother putting one arm up, one arm down, two arms up, two arms down or both arms down.

Just sling the ball over to far post and make the goal keeper mopved from his static position

Three points guaranteed

Take a wee drop more water with 'it the next time...........

We wouldn't turn down corners if we got them and hordurs long throws are better as they are aimed at the goal.Stupid not to use them as long as we don't rely on them. 

In turns of distance I reckon he's up there with the best Andy legg and delap. I swear at times he reaches the back post.

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Three points guaranteed

Sounds like arm "okie kokie" at corners, made me dizzy picturing it!!! 

12 minutes ago, Super said:

What is the little weasel Bodin like? Any good?

Played better away than at home so far.

Looks good technically and gets stuck in for a wide man, just need to adapt a bit more physically to this level.

Definitely got goals in him IMHO.

9 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Three points guaranteed

Nev, you are my nomination to deliver the next "Divvy team talk" - a talk delivered to the City team, in the dressing room, in March, by a ledge City fan, and then have a t-shirt made up to mark this momentous, motivational meeting of, er, minds.

13 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Looks good technically and gets stuck in for a wide man, just need to adapt a bit more physically to this level.

Does he play right or left?

38 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

I know he is ex-gas but there is no denying he is a decent little player, and will adapt to championship quite well, especially next season. Swap for Diony? ;)

4 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I know he is ex-gas but there is no denying he is a decent little player, and will adapt to championship quite well, especially next season. Swap for Diony? ;)

Ex-sagger is a just a byword for total ******* manual manipulator.

Who in their right mind would be at that shower of shite?

Archived