IGNORED

Must not lose

grubby

Massive massive game tonight, IF we can avoid defeat away to Preston and Middlesbrough it'll go a long way to seeing us into the top 6 at season's end when you look into the rest of our fixtures, the teams above us we have already played twice. I'd take a point at each right now, bank. Fancy a 1/1 draw tonight, two solid teams.

For me Wednesday on Saturday ( I know but the temption was too great ... Oooh look that snake's is handing me an apple ) was a ' must win '

( snakes don't actually have hands but you get the picture . Except Super , he doesn't get it ) 

Tonight, is 90% , must not lose .

( What a dosy bint that Eve was , I mean , come on , you're in the garden of Eden for Bob's sake , I presume surrounded by fruit trees of every kind and lo and behold a bloody serpent comes along and somehow , unless snakes had hands back in the day , offers her a Golden , bloody, Delicious .) 

Normal person's reaction , " frock me a talking snake with hands " Eve's " Oh ta ! Innit " .

If she's the mother of all mankind no bleeding wonder we're in such a bloody mess. 

2 hours ago, grubby said:

Massive massive game tonight, IF we can avoid defeat away to Preston and Middlesbrough it'll go a long way to seeing us into the top 6 at season's end when you look into the rest of our fixtures, the teams above us we have already played twice. I'd take a point at each right now, bank. Fancy a 1/1 draw tonight, two solid teams.

Draw tonight and with Burton , Barnsley (away) Ipswich Home we should be looking to pick up seven points from those . Eight points out of twelve (including tonight ) will put us in a good position for the season run in

• Admin
1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

For me Wednesday on Saturday ( I know but the temption was too great ... Oooh look that snake's is handing me an apple ) was a ' must win '

( snakes don't actually have hands but you get the picture . Except Super , he doesn't get it ) 

( What a dosy bint that Eve was , I mean , come on , you're in the garden of Eden for Bob's sake , I presume surrounded by fruit trees of every kind and lo and behold a bloody serpent comes along and somehow , unless snakes had hands back in the day , offers her a Golden , bloody, Delicious .) 

Normal person's reaction , " frock me a talking snake with hands " Eve's " Oh ta ! Innit " .

If she's the mother of all mankind no bleeding wonder we're in such a bloody mess. 

I think you need a lie down major

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Nurse,get the screens!!

25 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Certainly need to win one of tonight or saturday-fail to win either and I reckon our 'goose will be cooked........

Agree, draw tonight would do nicely, then smack Burton, suddenly we look like play off contenders again.

Archived