IGNORED

Conveyancing

BRISTOL86

Hi All

Does anyone have a positive experience of a conveyancer in Bristol? 

I’m sure they’re all much of a muchness but the last one we used was awful with regards to prompt communication and keeping us informed (which is all I’m after!) 

Any recommendations appreciated.

Cheers

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Hi All

Does anyone have a positive experience of a conveyancer in Bristol? 

I’m sure they’re all much of a muchness but the last one we used was awful with regards to prompt communication and keeping us informed (which is all I’m after!) 

Any recommendations appreciated.

Cheers

Carsten Hullah in Nailsea

They used to take 6 weeks when they relied on scribes and the royal mail. They still take 5 weeks with modern technology, is this just to justify their fees? I like item no. 4 on the invoice, " communicating with all parties concerned!" I'm surprised that they don’t charge the time for answering your chase up calls. Or maybe they do?

On 3/6/2018 at 14:30, Tomarse said:

Good luck. There genuinely can’t be many more stressful things in the world than Conveyancing.

Going through the process now, with the added dimension of being 4,500 miles away from the solicitor, property, mortgage broker etc. It has actually been rather painless all round, aside from a slew of emails from my solicitor advising that yet another charge has been added to the process.

On 07/03/2018 at 16:36, Dollymarie said:

Linda Shipway in Clevedon. Or Hannah Kenward who works for Star legal in Clevedon. 

On 09/03/2018 at 14:48, One Team In Keynsham said:

Going through the process now, with the added dimension of being 4,500 miles away from the solicitor, property, mortgage broker etc. It has actually been rather painless all round, aside from a slew of emails from my solicitor advising that yet another charge has been added to the process.

Star legal in Clevedon have looked after my family well for years

Previously known as Lindleys, always moved with the times and kept pace with communicative innovation..:yes:

Archived