IGNORED

What the **** are you lot doing when your supposed to be training?

Singingsuperstar

I only watched the second half so admittedly can't comment on what happened in the first 45. However, we weren't that bad tonight. We had enough chances to get at least a point and should've taken them. What is worrying is the three match ban coming Flint's way. 

2 minutes ago, Coppello said:

I only watched the second half so admittedly can't comment on what happened in the first 45. However, we weren't that bad tonight. We had enough chances to get at least a point and should've taken them. What is worrying is the three match ban coming Flint's way. 

He was stupid to lash out ,

Will the last remaining City defender please turn the lights out .

We played well I thought but Preston got the ball forward quickly and efficiently whereas we were playing lovely triangles and not making a lot of headway .

Still all to play for , though a disappointing night at Deepdale once again.

2 minutes ago, Coppello said:

He was stupid to lash out ,

Will the last remaining City defender please turn the lights out .

We played well I thought but Preston got the ball forward quickly and efficiently whereas we were playing lovely triangles and not making a lot of headway .

Still all to play for , though a disappointing night at Deepdale once again.

16 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Same as what they were doing when they were 2nd in the league and beating Man Utd 

would be my guess 

18 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Same as what they were doing when they were 2nd in the league and beating Man Utd 

would be my guess 

Look at the table, tells a different story, ld take a promotion place over beating Man Utd every time

2 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

No but if your creating chances then you aren’t doing much wrong.   From your comment I’m assuming you think that the city players don’t train ...  ummm get a life

Gas knobhead mate only recently joined and as soon as he mentioned I would rather go up than beat Man Utd confirms it....belittling an achievement they can only dream of.

21 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

It's all gone so badly wrong hasn't it? Utterly deflated tonight, it just feels that this football club is destined to mess things up year after year until I drop dead. Anyone got anything to lift the mood? :(

How old are you? ;)

3 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Gas knobhead mate only recently joined and as soon as he mentioned I would rather go up than beat Man Utd confirms it....belittling an achievement they can only dream of.

Season card, watching since 77, been mascot, cooked for Jordans team, went school with Chris Garlands son, neighbour to Geoff Merrick... 

Knobhead is all you got??? 

23 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

It's all gone so badly wrong hasn't it? Utterly deflated tonight, it just feels that this football club is destined to mess things up year after year until I drop dead. Anyone got anything to lift the mood? :(

Yep.  The best football I’ve seen for 20 years   I look forward to watching us every other Saturday at home   We are going to finish in the top 10 which after last year is a massive plus.   O and a great cup run    If your expecting the top 6 then you might be disappointed but whatever happens... enjoy the ride .  O and we don’t have a foreign owner sucking the club dry 

8 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Season card, watching since 77, been mascot, cooked for Jordans team, went school with Chris Garlands son, neighbour to Geoff Merrick... 

So your at least in your 40’s and you think we are playing that badly that we don’t train   O and congrats on being Geoff Merricks neighbour you are now officially supporter of the year

7 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

So you have been watching since 77 (same as me)

You seem an expert

Please tell us what you think has changed in training since xmas

Archived