IGNORED

What the **** are you lot doing when your supposed to be training?

Singingsuperstar

1 hour ago, BoneyardTIM said:

I think the majority of people on here were lost in our early form and the cup run. Bottom line is, we have an awful lot of average championship players and are punching above our weight.

Agreed

Would have preferred to see a few of the loaned out younger players bloodied in the first team ahead of some first team regulars and the poor Jan signings if the clubs philosophy is development. 

Reality sinks in

1 hour ago, BoneyardTIM said:

I think the majority of people on here were lost in our early form and the cup run. Bottom line is, we have an awful lot of average championship players and are punching above our weight.

I really don't think we are. We were a cracking team for half a season. I don't quite know what's gone wrong. The rubbish signings haven't helped, though, not to mention Johnson's insistence on persevering with Paterson, who doesn't really offer anything.

8 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Yeah because you are tony soprano..sorry about the Northampton equaliser

Please introduce yourself Saturday lm in S24 row 24, want my seat number pm me. Call me gas scum to my face you ###k sucking c@@@

Unless you've anything constructive to say keep your moronic comments in your empty head

12 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Please introduce yourself Saturday lm in S24 row 24, want my seat number pm me. Call me gas scum to my face you ###k sucking c@@@

Unless you've anything constructive to say keep your moronic comments in your empty head

Wow, you are an angry man, are you actually trying to arrange a fight at the Gate with a fellow city fan?  You've been watching since 77, so you must have seen a lot of bad times.  What is making you so angry this season?  Seems unusual to me.

19 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Christ alive!! Look at what you've just posted for moronic comments :facepalm:

37 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Wow, you are an angry man, are you actually trying to arrange a fight at the Gate with a fellow city fan?  You've been watching since 77, so you must have seen a lot of bad times.  What is making you so angry this season?  Seems unusual to me.

Reread how it began. I started a thread questioning what's happening at fail and before games is all. I'm name called and accused of being gas, l mean really. So l gave it back... If you can't take it don't give it. 

For the record MC RISK77 and l are chatting privately

3 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

Reread how it began. I started a thread questioning what's happening at fail and before games is all. I'm name called and accused of being gas, l mean really. So l gave it back... If you can't take it don't give it. 

Yeah true this me and the singing superstar are chatting...and will set the record straight he is definitely city so my slights were at fault...hopefully share a pint with him next week

3 minutes ago, Singingsuperstar said:

I've read the start of the thread, and you seem pretty irate - hence your strong language.

My question is what is causing you to feel so angry about this season?  I'm sure we'll finish with about 70 points, won't make the top 6, but can look back on an exciting campaign.

46 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Course not arranging a fight, just setting it straight. The anger was from being called gas. Nothing more

3 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Yeah true this me and the singing superstar are chatting...and will set the record straight he is definitely city so my slights were at fault...hopefully share a pint with him next week

That's good to know.  The internet often leads to rows people wouldn't have face to face.  I love the strong emotions so many City fans have on here.

Archived