IGNORED

Flint

Judda

3 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Greg Cunningham. Can we boo him next time? Celebrated a goal v us in Cotts last game and then today. We nursed him back after injury and that's the way he treats us. Forgotten man for me. Bitter because a poor mans Bryan. 

The guy is a whiney high pitched scrawny little****

said nothing but bad things about the club, no idea why we gave him a decent reception historically anyway

6 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Have to agree Cunningham’s behaviour towards us since he left has been pretty low.

Normally keen to give ex players a decent reception but he can **** right off as far as I’m concerned.

Yeah, proper little scrotum. 

2 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Yep. 100%

But don't worry, next time Greg is back in Bristol we will have him on bctv again. Yes.

Sticking up for Flint here. Cuntingham took the piss out of ex promotion winning team mate after a late miss. If he'd ruffled my head, i'd have done the same or worse.

wan ker

15 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Greg Cunningham. Can we boo him next time? Celebrated a goal v us in Cotts last game and then today. We nursed him back after injury and that's the way he treats us. Forgotten man for me. Bitter because a poor mans Bryan. 

We shipped him off for one of the more inconsistent. polarising strikers we ever had. Can you blame him, really?

16 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Think I said this last season, he is dead to me as far as his ex City days are concerned. Well done Flint

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

Sticking up for Flint here. Cuntingham took the piss out of ex promotion winning team mate after a late miss. If he'd ruffled my head, i'd have done the same or worse.

wan ker

He is a manual manipulator but you have to be able to rise above it, especially when Flint is the first person to dish out the ‘banter’  

Don’t dish it out if you are so incapable of taking it that you’re happy to get banned for 3 games. 

******* asshole. 

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

wan ker

I don't doubt you would, but correct me if I'm wrong - you're not a professional footballer.

In many jobs, you have to keep your cool in every situation. He's paid enough.

He's let his team down tonight sorry. 

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

He is a manual manipulator but you have to be able to rise above it, especially when Flint is the first person to dish out the ‘banter’  

Don’t dish it out if you are so incapable of taking it that you’re happy to get banned for 3 games. 

******* asshole. 

Yeah nice that calling Flint that. IT HAPPENS and he is NOT an asshole

Hey, we're all upset. Cool it

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

******* asshole. 

Cunningham? Agreed.

Watched it back on the stream and think he'd be wound up a bit in the box whilst a few of the crosses were flying in, then lashed out eventually at Cunningham.

If you react though then that's that, it's a red.

Decent feisty game overall, just glad the subs Johnson and Maguire carved out the winner and made the difference.

Archived