IGNORED

Flint

Judda

1 minute ago, pnefcok said:

Watched it back on the stream and think he'd be wound up a bit in the box whilst a few of the crosses were flying in, then lashed out eventually at Cunningham.

If you react though then that's that, it's a red.

Decent feisty game overall, just glad the subs Johnson and Maguire carved out the winner and made the difference.

Cunningham should hand back anything related to his time with us. He does not deserve to be associated with us. 

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Take the rose tints off. If that was Diony or Kent you’d be absolutely livid. Absolutely inexcusable. 

Bulls. Yes, he ****** up tonight, but his disciplinary record has been good. Cunningham should be answering a charge too

2 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Watched it back on the stream and think he'd be wound up a bit in the box whilst a few of the crosses were flying in, then lashed out eventually at Cunningham.

Decent feisty game overall, just glad the subs Johnson and Maguire carved out the winner and made the difference.

React? He brushes him off with a wayward

swipe, it's hardly an elbow. 

Cunningham is an embarrassment; his actions tonight in that 20 second episode are the epitome of the typical modern day parasite footballer. Shocker. 

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

He is a manual manipulator but you have to be able to rise above it, especially when Flint is the first person to dish out the ‘banter’  

Don’t dish it out if you are so incapable of taking it that you’re happy to get banned for 3 games. 

******* asshole. 

Get a grip. In a passionate game it happens  

Flint the new Jackie Charlton was only hours ago.

No he isn't.

His lack of professionalism at start of season and now is dreadful

And that is without seeing him earning a new contract with a weekly wage the majority of us can only dream of.

Hope he is heavily fined by club and given a formal warning.

As an earlier poster said, 'brain dead'

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Bulls. Yes, he ****** up tonight, but his disciplinary record has been good. Cunningham should be answering a charge too

What for? They got three points and our best defender banned in a playoff race all in one night. 

Game management (as much as I hate to say it but that's the side if the game nowadays)

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I never said anything about his disciplinary record, I’ve only commented on what he’s done tonight which is a massive **** up

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Get a grip. In a passionate game it happens  

Sorry but he should know better and in the cold light of day you’ll know that’s true 

2 minutes ago, reformed_red said:

Have you watched it? (Genuine question).

Yes. Repeatedly. Shouldn’t have reacted, simple. What more is there to say?

7 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Don't think Flint caught him. Theatrical red card for me.

Regretable, but understandable. Serious provocation and I hope he gets done for play acting as well. 

Thought Cunningham went on the LA trips with the lads. Don’t think he’ll be invited again. Little ****.

8 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Sorry but if you can even think about trying to excuse Flint for his actions then you’re mad.

As absolutely unprofessional as it comes and simply indefensible. 

I haven't even seen his 'actions' but Flint's got a fantastic disciplinary record and doesn't lose his cool easily. It sounds like Cunningham wound him up then over reacted to get an old team mate sent off.

If that's the case your ******* asshole phrase suits Cunningham down to the ground.

5 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Flint the new Jackie Charlton was only hours ago.

No he isn't.

His lack of professionalism at start of season and now is dreadful

And that is without seeing him earning a new contract with a weekly wage the majority of us can only dream of.

Hope he is heavily fined by club and given a formal warning.

As an earlier poster said, 'brain dead'

Absolute crock of shite. Do you actually support City or not??!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Regretable, but understandable. Serious provocation and I hope he gets done for play acting as well. 

Thought Cunningham went on the LA trips with the lads. Don’t think he’ll be invited again. Little ****.

In a nutshel. Top man.

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I never said anything about his disciplinary record, I’ve only commented on what he’s done tonight which is a massive **** up

Sorry but he should know better and in the cold light of day you’ll know that’s true 

My opinion will not change. Its a passionate game and tempers fray. I played the game 'on the edge' and appreciate those who play with a similar passion. Want to blame someone then direct your  irie at Cunningham. 

2 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

A very accidental elbow if it was one in trying to brush Cunningham away . It won't get overturned though.

You cant do that though the intention was clearly there. The other way round everyone would be screaming for a red card. Course it wont be overturned!

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I haven't even seen his 'actions' but Flint's got a fantastic disciplinary record and doesn't lose his cool easily. It sounds like Cunningham wound him up then over reacted to get an old team mate sent off.

If that's the case your ******* asshole phrase suits Cunningham down to the ground.

Cunningham played Flint at his own game and won, big time. Exact same sort of wind up Flint does to others (Derrick Williams anyone??) and then when it happens to him he can’t take it back. 

I didn’t mention his disciplinary record so I’m not sure why you’re saying that like it’s in any way relevant to what happened tonight?

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

You missed out calling a player who has contributed more than most in the last few years a moron three times in consecutive posts

And you witter on about not attacking posters

Embarrassing hypocricy

Would love to see if you had the **^* to call Flint a ‘moron’ to his face

If you intend to please let me know when and where 

Archived