IGNORED

Flint

Judda

4 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Regretable, but understandable. Serious provocation and I hope he gets done for play acting as well. 

Thought Cunningham went on the LA trips with the lads. Don’t think he’ll be invited again. Little ****.

What are we basing this serious provacation on? 

3 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I haven't even seen his 'actions' but Flint's got a fantastic disciplinary record and doesn't lose his cool easily. It sounds like Cunningham wound him up then over reacted to get an old team mate sent off.

If that's the case your ******* asshole phrase suits Cunningham down to the ground.

You can see the video a few posts up, unless Cunningham has said something to Flint as well then its moronic what Flint did and has to take the blame 

2 minutes ago, lenred said:

My opinion will not change. Its a passionate game and tempers fray. I played the game 'on the edge' and appreciate those who play with a similar passion. Want to blame someone then direct your  irie at Cunningham. 

Well you get to appreciate it for the next 3 games. 

13 minutes ago, reformed_red said:

React? He brushes him off with a wayward

swipe, it's hardly an elbow. 

Cunningham is an embarrassment; his actions tonight in that 20 second episode are the epitome of the typical modern day parasite footballer. Shocker. 

Greg makes a deliberate move towards Flint as he gets up from the floor. Flint hardly glances at him when he brushes him off. Greg then makes a meal of it. Flint should not have raised his hands but it wasnt snything as bad as Greg made out

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Well you get to appreciate it for the next 3 games. 

Indeed. Not the first player to get sent off and won't be the last. Suggest you are massively overreacting and will realise it 'in the cold light of day'! 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You missed out calling a player who has contributed more than most in the last few years a moron three times in consecutive posts

And you witter on about not attacking posters

Embarrassing hypocricy

Would love to see if you had the **^* to call Flint a ‘moron’ to his face

If you intend to please let me know when and where 

He was a moron tonight, plain and simple and I’m sure he’d be the first to admit it when he’s had a good nights sleep and gets to reflect on what the implications are. 

1 minute ago, Andy Horsman said:

Absolute crock of shite. Do you actually support City or not??!!!!!

It is because I have supported City since 1950 that I can share my opinion.

You are too young doubtless to have seen our England centre half, Billy Wedlock, and our under 23 England centre half, Williams.  I didn't seeWedlock but my grandfather did and, with exception of Atyeo our best ever player.  I did see Williams and Flint isn't fit to be mentioned in the same sentence.

This is all too familiar.  There is clear.y something wrong as LJ indicated with his comments about lifestyle.  Too many big time Charlie's.  May I remind you that John Atyeo was never booked.  Gentleman John he was called.  I can think of other phrases for Flint

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Indeed. Not the first player to get sent off and won't be the last. Suggest you are massively overreacting and will realise it 'in the cold light of day'! 

There’s getting sent off, say, for a mistimed tackle, and there’s this. They’re not in any way comparable. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

There’s getting sent off, say, for a mistimed tackle, and there’s this. They’re not in any way comparable. 

They are extremely comparable. They're both a rush of blood to the head - it happens from time to time. It's a mans game and a contact sport. 

2 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

What are we basing this serious provacation on? 

You don’t think rustling someone’s hair like Cunningham did isn’t going to provoke a reaction ? 

Actually, I’m wrong. Clearly, Cunningham was testing the effectiveness of Flint’s anti dandruff shampoo. Just unfortunate he decided to do it in the heat of battle in the last couple of minutes of one of the most important matches of the season when we just missed a chance to draw level. 

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

He was a moron tonight, plain and simple and I’m sure he’d be the first to admit it when he’s had a good nights sleep and gets to reflect on what the implications are. 

There we go again - you can’t leace that Moron word alone can you

Embarrassing

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Looking at the replay, things got pretty heated between their keeper and Fam during the melee that ensued after Flint's red! 

Yep, fair play to Fammy!  Also looks like their keeper raises his arm to Fam. Wonder whether that will be cited at all?

3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

You are too young doubtless to have seen our England centre half, Billy Wedlock, and our under 23 England centre half, Williams.  I didn't seeWedlock but my grandfather did and, with exception of Atyeo our best ever player.  I did see Williams and Flint isn't fit to be mentioned in the same sentence.

This is all too familiar.  There is clear.y something wrong as LJ indicated with his comments about lifestyle.  Too many big time Charlie's.  May I remind you that John Atyeo was never booked.  Gentleman John he was called.  I can think of other phrases for Flint

Was Williams never sent off?

Flint's got a remarkable disciplinary record for City. I can't remember him being sent off before in 230 odd games.

Flint was angry, it was a definite penalty on him as two defenders had just bundled him to the ground when the crossed ball was landing right on his noggin.  God knows what shite GC might have spouted when he ruffled his hair.  No doubt he said something to further provoke him.

All Flint did was swing his arm back without looking, I wouldn't even expect my son to fall over holding his face if that had happened to him.  Definite red card in the modern game, but hardly that big a deal from Flint; when he swung his arm he was only looking ahead at the ref and couldn't have known his arm was level with GC's face.

2 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

You don’t think rustling someone’s hair like Cunningham did isn’t going to provoke a reaction ? 

Actually, I’m wrong. Clearly, Cunningham was testing the effectiveness of Flint’s anti dandruff shampoo. Just unfortunate he decided to do it in the heat of battle in the last couple of minutes of one of the most important matches of the season when we just missed a chance to draw level. 

Just brush it off.

Wouldn't class a brush on the hair as serious provocation. Suarez on Evra yes. Keane on Haaland yes.

If Flint doesn't react, is it a yellow for Cunningham? No...  It's just playground.

At the end of the day, hes at work. He should try working in a job where he gets spat at or physically attacked daily. 

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Was Williams never sent off?

Flint's got a remarkable disciplinary record for City. I can't remember him being sent off before in 230 odd games.

As far as I can remember Williams never behaved in such an unprofessional manner, and, honestly I can't remember him ever being sent off - but my memory may be playing me false on that one.  He was, however, a far better centre half.

3 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Just brush it off.

Wouldn't class a brush on the hair as serious provocation. Suarez on Evra yes. Keane on Haaland yes.

If Flint doesn't react, is it a yellow for Cunningham? No...  It's just playground.

At the end of the day, hes at work. He should try working in a job where he gets spat at or physically attacked daily. 

This. Kids stuff FFS. Get over it, you’re grown men and allegedly professional ‘sportsmen’, ******* well act like it.

4 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

You may remind me about John Atyeo and the price of  a pint of mild in 1963, if it makes you happy. What bearing that has to Flint being sent off in 2018, I have no idea.  He was provoked and retaliated. Naïve. maybe even unprofessional, but you alluding to his lifestyle when that has never been questioned and his alleged behaviour earlier in the season on the basis of a solitary red card is pathetic. Your phrases for Flint would best be practised in front of the mirror. Nostalgia ain't all it used to be

3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

As far as I can remember Williams never behaved in such an unprofessional manner, and, honestly I can't remember him ever being sent off - but my memory may be playing me false on that one.  He was, however, a far better centre half.

Everything seemed better in our youth Ivor.

2 minutes ago, Andy Horsman said:

You may remind me about John Atyeo and the price of  a pint of mild in 1963, if it makes you happy. What bearing that has to Flint being sent off in 2018, I have no idea.  He was provoked and retaliated. Naïve. maybe even unprofessional, but you alluding to his lifestyle when that has never been questioned and his alleged behaviour earlier in the season on the basis of a solitary red card is pathetic. Your phrases for Flint would best be practised in front of the mirror. Nostalgia ain't all it used to be

It wasn't me but LJ who raised the issue of lifestyle for the whole team

17 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I haven't even seen his 'actions' but Flint's got a fantastic disciplinary record and doesn't lose his cool easily. It sounds like Cunningham wound him up then over reacted to get an old team mate sent off.

If that's the case your ******* asshole phrase suits Cunningham down to the ground.

Flint does have a fantastic disciplinary record but it domt make up for his sending off tonight. his reaction was stupid

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Flint was angry, it was a definite penalty on him as two defenders had just bundled him to the ground when the crossed ball was landing right on his noggin.  God knows what shite GC might have spouted when he ruffled his hair.  No doubt he said something to further provoke him.

All Flint did was swing his arm back without looking, I wouldn't even expect my son to fall over holding his face if that had happened to him.  Definite red card in the modern game, but hardly that big a deal from Flint; when he swung his arm he was only looking ahead at the ref and couldn't have known his arm was level with GC's face.

This is my opinion too.

Yeah Flint shouldn't have lashed out, but to be honest that fire, passion and frustration has been missing from our squad recently. 

Obviously I want to see it channelled in a positive way, but the guy is not a moron. 

Archived