IGNORED

Cunningham

Greedo

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Playing at the right Club - every bit as despicable as Cardiff

Funny you should say that, several people have got back on the coach saying Preston are worse than Cardiff.

Based upon tonight’s performance, absolutely a Grade A tosser...however he is no worse than anyone else from their squad.

It pains me to say this but Preston have turned in to a very nasty team. Same tactics as Cardiff. Diving all over the place, feigning injury, kicking the ball away, etc, etc. They have mastered the dark arts.

Cuningham was no worse than any other Preston player. They’re all ****’s in my book.

Agree, they killed the game at every opportunity. Speaking to some Preston fans on my long walk back to the hotel from the ground, they were not proud of the way they played but equally were very grateful for a.) Magger's gift and b.) The clinical way they punished us for the 2nd  goal.

I remember I got slated when he scored the winner his first night back. It wasn’t that he celebrated but the manner of which he did it. Also, if I am Flint, we are having “words” about how he went down after the push. Flint was wrong for his reaction but you don’t try and get your mate sent off. Anyway, I haven’t had respect for him for years so this thread is just highlighting why for others.

1 hour ago, WestonRobin said:

Based upon tonight’s performance, absolutely a Grade A tosser...however he is no worse than anyone else from their squad.

It pains me to say this but Preston have turned in to a very nasty team. Same tactics as Cardiff. Diving all over the place, feigning injury, kicking the ball away, etc, etc. They have mastered the dark arts.

Cuningham was no worse than any other Preston player. They’re all ****’s in my book.

Same at our place falling down all over the place Daniel johnson stood over every free kick we went to take they are on a par with Cardiff and warnocks tactics

It was shocking; 10 yards from the City fans Cunningham starts to walk away and gets grabbed by Rudd who clearly tells him to bend over and grasp his leg. Next thing, he falls over, rolls around, sees Flint leave then sprints away. Agree, TV should retro ban these cheats. Maybe a goal-line mic' would also get Rudd banned for 3 games for unsporting conduct

9 hours ago, City Cat said:

Agree, they killed the game at every opportunity. Speaking to some Preston fans on my long walk back to the hotel from the ground, they were not proud of the way they played but equally were very grateful for a.) Magger's gift and b.) The clinical way they punished us for the 2nd  goal.

Maggers gift?

Or The tea bag in a keeper top gift?

A25050DD-5FDC-42DF-AB71-885D1B682B91.png

10 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Maggers gift?

Or The tea bag in a keeper top gift?

A25050DD-5FDC-42DF-AB71-885D1B682B91.png

I’ve said elsewhere I thought it was Frankie at the time, 75% anyway. He made a great save later but wasn’t without errors last night and I don’t just mean his touch kicking. I think Magnússon had the skill and intelligence to play it out, and was about to. Then he suddenly hesitated and remembered orders to boot it to row z, then the player took advantage/got lucky. Frankie was well advanced, as he was later caught again luckily without it ending with a goal. I doubt if the player would score another quite like that if he tried.

For the record Magnússon went on to make a goal line clearance and almost scored too. Certainly wouldn’t have subbed him when we did, but I guess it’s resolved him from totally carrying the blame when his team mates didn’t cover themselves with glory either.

1 minute ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Flint in theory deserved the red but he barely touched Cunningham who fell as though he got struck by a bus. Embarrassing. 

Was it much different from what Wright did against Fulham? Cunningham probably did make a meal of it but players do these days.

Archived