IGNORED

Season Cards

wendyredredrobin

Well its looking odds on that we will be getting 23 games for our money now rather than 19.

What is it about this team that screw up at this time of year twice on the trot.

I know we have had injuries, but so has everyone else.

Tonight I felt that we played the wrong formation from the start. We were doing so well with a false no. 9. An extra man in midfield would have made the difference tonight.

Another stupid defensive error to give away the first goal and leave us chasing the game.

So how many are now thinking twice about renewing?

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Well its looking odds on that we will be getting 23 games for our money now rather than 19.

What is it about this team that screw up at this time of year twice on the trot.

Tonight I felt that we played the wrong formation from the start. We were doing so well with a false no. 9. An extra man in midfield would have made the difference tonight.

Another stupid defensive error to give away the first goal and leave us chasing the game.

Why would you not renew. A lot of overreaction on here tonight 

8 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I will be renewing and however this season is destined to end, I’m looking forward to the next one. 

13 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

We're on course for 4 seasons of consecutive improvement in our league position alongside continued growth in our attendances. Promotion or not, it would be a strange time to walk away.

5 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I guess I will probably renew once I have calmed down a bit.  But this run of form is beyond belief. Surely Lee and his team must have an idea of what is going wrong and how to fix it.

How can a team who beat Man U and gave Man C a run for their money go on a run like this?

Seriously..? Are you 12 years old..?!

50 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Don’t give up yet. The players and management won’t. A bit of luck and some very winnable games coming up. Keep your mug half full. 

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Not saying we should be beating everyone else, but we are being beaten by almost everyone else. It's hard to fathom.

We’ve lost THREE games, including tonight, since the second Man City game. 3 of 8 games. 

That is not “almost everyone”

9 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Why would we think twice about renewing? A club that's had a record-breaking season, currently sitting 7th in the championship, playing some very exciting stuff. Yeah there have been many individual mistakes that have led to conceding silly goals and we aren't quite there in terms of being ruthless in attack to really punish oppositions, but it will come, whether its the end of this season, next season or even the season after that. I've certainly renewed at a lot sadder times than this. Keep the faith and keep behind the lads.

Always believe

We should all renew. Things cost more in Bristol than in Bradford and Nottingham (beer, houses etc and even lower league football at the Mem) so rather than move there, just support our club with your commitment to watch them for a season. We will all be asking the club (made up of individual people) to commit their time, effort and money to continually make a day out watching City more and more enjoyable and rewarding so just offer your commitment in return

Sign on!

8 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

We should all renew. Things cost more in Bristol than in Bradford and Nottingham (beer, houses etc and even lower league football at the Mem) so rather than move there, just support our club with your commitment to watch them for a season. We will all be asking the club (made up of individual people) to commit their time, effort and money to continually make a day out watching City more and more enjoyable and rewarding so just offer your commitment in return

Sign on!

Exactly. And with the fantastic new facilities we can all be miserable in comfort. (We can all be elated in comfort too although other emotions are acceptable) :yes:

17 minutes ago, BoneyardTIM said:

So if he says tough shit, it is what it is, you won’t renew?

Personally, for the money they now want for my ticket, I can rock up to 18 POTD games in the South Stand for the same money.

5 games less, but with work and other commitments, probably the same as I'd get to see with a season ticket anyway.

13 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Not saying we should be beating everyone else, but we are being beaten by almost everyone else. It's hard to fathom.

I am confused why you didn't raise this solid and well thought out argument last Saturday after the Sheffield Wednesday game..  

If however we should all base our renewal decision on the last game, what happens when we beat Burton next Saturday?

All advice appreciated.

21 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Personally, for the money they now want for my ticket, I can rock up to 18 POTD games in the South Stand for the same money.

5 games less, but with work and other commitments, probably the same as I'd get to see with a season ticket anyway.

That may be correct IF you can get a POTD ticket in the south stand, whennyou want one, rather than a more expensive alternative being all that’s available.

You’ll run the risk of failing to get your “Man United/City” ticket, should a similar fixture arise. 

You may struggle to get away tickets to some games, should you want one. 

Your matchday purchases at the ground, should you make any, will probably cost you more. 

Have South stand tickets really gone up that much in price anyway..?

You also don’t yet know the POTD price for next season, to make yours an accurate calculation.

Just somevthings to bare in mind before not renewing. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

That may be correct IF you can get a POTD ticket in the south stand, whennyou want one, rather than a more expensive alternative being all that’s available.

You’ll run the risk of failing to get your “Man United/City” ticket, should a similar fixture arise. 

You may struggle to get away tickets to some games, should you want one. 

Your matchday purchases at the ground, should you make any, will probably cost you more. 

Have South stand tickets really gone up that much in price anyway..?

You also don’t yet know the POTD price for next season, to make yours an accurate calculation.

Just somevthings to bare in mind before not renewing. 

I will probably renew, but the club needs to realise if they start charging too much, they may sell all the cheap seats but never all of the dearest ones.

It will be interesting to see what effect the 'free' live streams have on attendances in the future. At one point, one stream from Deepdale last night had 1.4k viewers.

21 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

already renewed.

football or ignoring the list of jobs decided by my wife simples

21 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I guess I will probably renew once I have calmed down a bit.  But this run of form is beyond belief. Surely Lee and his team must have an idea of what is going wrong and how to fix it.

How can a team who beat Man U and gave Man C a run for their money go on a run like this?

Derby one win in 10 .Leeds , outplayed us at home , struggled ever since . 

Archived