IGNORED

On a lighter note, Cardiff LC 2nd leg 5-1 video

1960maaan

To cheer people up a little I thought I'd add the next video, full match from 1992. 

After losing 1-0 in Cardiff , City destroyed the Welsh club in the second Leg at Ashton Gate. I loved this team, yes there were lots of things wrong but we had some great times. When they clicked Jackie , Cole, Rosenior and Allison could be unplayable. Always thought with the right additions we could have been contenders, instead we were constantly fighting relegation and enjoying the great odd night/day/afternoon.

I was coming out of the Dolman one year they did that. Shaking the gates, shouting and gesturing, then the gates opened and they stayed there, don’t think a single one came out. Don’t know what they had against those gates.

15 hours ago, The_Don said:

Remember the Cardiff supporters breaking through the dividing gate behind the open end at half time, the first leg over there was a bit tasty too, although I could run a lot quicker at 16 :P

Seem to remember police helmets flying all over the place during this. Always remember a set of crutches being thrown over the fences as well

Someone was in trouble for the rest of the game!

Archived