IGNORED

Good Evening From Preston

PPS69

Just wanted to come on here to say that I & plenty of others sat around me last night thought you were the best side we’ve played at Deepdale this season, maybe with the exception of villa, on saying that we were shocking that day ,

probably a draw would have been a fairer result but I’m not complaining, also every credit to the 400+ who travelled , great effort for a hellish mid week journey 

All the best for the rest of the season 

19 hours ago, PPS69 said:

Just wanted to come on here to say that I & plenty of others sat around me last night thought you were the best side we’ve played at Deepdale this season, maybe with the exception of villa, on saying that we were shocking that day ,

probably a draw would have been a fairer result but I’m not complaining, also every credit to the 400+ who travelled , great effort for a hellish mid week journey 

Good thread, kind words indeed... but if we were the best side you've played, why didn't we beat you?  Just a thought!

Have you played Fulham or Wolves yet?

3 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Good thread, kind words indeed... but if we were the best side you've played, why didn't we beat you?  Just a thought!

Why didn’t we best Preston if we are a good team is the key question. I think it’s the flaw in the team. We can play excellent football, at times, but only against teams that like to play “good” football. When it’s against a team that has a more robust style of play some of the players find it difficult to cope. I hope that this lesson has been learned by LJ etc, and some of the summer signings will address it

On 07/03/2018 at 19:04, PPS69 said:

Many thanks for taking the time to post, very kind words. Hopefully we will learn that you need a bit of steel knitted in with the pretty football!

7 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Have you played Fulham or Wolves yet?

Yeh....they drew away at Fulham and are due to play them at home this Saturday....they narrowly lost away at Wolves and drew with them at home...

PPS, not many teams have done the double over City so credit to your club too. It will be close at the end of the season and by coming onto this forum you will find hundreds of people who can coach better than our qualified and talented (young) coach and dozens of people who want more by paying less; it's a whackie world this forum but you'll find some good, interesting comments too. Thanks for the kind words; I also thought we played well in the second half and havent missed a City game at Deepdale for a long time despite continually failing to win

Archived