IGNORED

Horse Racing (Merged)

Had a good day yesterday.  £100 up thanks mostly to Bleu Berry.  Sometimes the lightly raced ones are the ones to back.  

Managed to repeat the trick today with Penhill.  Hadn't raced all season but a Course and Distance winner.  Mullins knows what he's doing..

19 minutes ago, The Bard said:

Had a good day yesterday.  £100 up thanks mostly to Bleu Berry.  Sometimes the lightly raced ones are the ones to back.  

Managed to repeat the trick today with Penhill.  Hadn't raced all season but a Course and Distance winner.  Mullins knows what he's doing..

Tips for tomorrow please

1 hour ago, The Bard said:

Aftertiming!

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

Good luck on the final day everyone. Looks the toughest day of the week so far so go careful!

1:30 Stormy Ireland 5/1
2:10 Smaoinmeamh Alainn 16/1
2:50 Chef Des Obeaux 5/1
3:30 Our Duke 5/1
         Definitely Red 11/1
4:50 Diese Des Bieffes 15/2

If you was to pick a horse in the the 4:10 what would it be???

54 minutes ago, roddy-d said:

If you was to pick a horse in the the 4:10 what would it be???

I couldnt narrow it down past Burning Ambition and Wonderful Charm for probable winners plus could make a case for another 5/6 others with decent chances.

Would probably go for Wonderful Charm out of those two as B.A seems quite short.  Although Unioniste at 18/1 would probably get my small stake if I was going to place one!  

• Admin
2 hours ago, RedDave said:

Good luck on the final day everyone. Looks the toughest day of the week so far so go careful!

That's me fooked then !

After spending £5.50 a pint on Aspalls up there I thought the week couldn't get any worse

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

That's me fooked then !

After spending £5.50 a pint on Aspalls up there I thought the week couldn't get any worse

I do love going to Cheltenham but couldnt make it this year.  Normally go with workmates but we were all up north for the week so went out in Manchester on a pub crawl on Wednesday and watched all 7 races over 3 pubs.  Saved £70 on hotel, £70 on Cheltenham ticket and had a bloody awesome day.  Pints were cheaper too.  Probably saved £200 overall.  Not quite the same as going for real but thinking I might repeat it next year for the saving of nearly half a season ticket! 

2 hours ago, RedDave said:

The bookies are finally going to win a day!

They have beaten me every day. I even needed Killultagh Vic E/W to try and break even but again, nothing.

I’ll use the free bet on the football tomorrow and see if that changes my luck.

4 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

They have beaten me every day. I even needed Killultagh Vic E/W to try and break even but again, nothing.

I’ll use the free bet on the football tomorrow and see if that changes my luck.

I won two and lost two!  Tuesday was so good that I am a decent amount up.  Overall the bookies v punters was probably a draw as well as today was such a massive bookies day.

Gutted it is all over. 

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

I won two and lost two!  Tuesday was so good that I am a decent amount up.  Overall the bookies v punters was probably a draw as well as today was such a massive bookies day.

Gutted it is all over. 

What were your winners?

Archived