IGNORED

The Burton Albion FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 37

Septic Peg

2 things from the chosen line up, if anybody was ever in doubt about what LJ thinks about Magnússon and his likely summer departure then this has to be your answer and I am amazed that yet again Paterson has kept his place, I really hope he has a stormer today and scores a hat trick but I cannot get my head around how he keeps his place in the team given his shocking form over the past 2 months.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

2 things from the chosen line up, if anybody was ever in doubt about what LJ thinks about Magnússon and his likely summer departure then this has to be your answer and I am amazed that yet again Paterson has kept his place, I really hope he has a stormer today and scores a hat trick but I cannot get my head around how he keeps his place in the team given his shocking form over the past 2 months.

Makes you wonder how terrible Eliasson must be in training not to be able to get a game.

33 minutes ago, redsince1994 said:

Not at all upset about that team! Be good to see Kelly get a full 90 under his belt, always been fairly impressed when I have seen him play.

Was at QPR and he was the proverbial "rabbit in the headlights"...poor positionally  & constantly losing possession..we looked far more solid when he went off.... would've played Magners today for sure.

1 minute ago, Garland-sweden said:

LJ says Eliasson is a good in training, surprised he never get a chanche when we have had a bad run.

Especially considering Paterson has been pretty poor for the last few months. Has he ever actually started for us?

16 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Was at QPR and he was the proverbial "rabbit in the headlights"...poor positionally  & constantly losing possession..we looked far more solid when he went off.... would've played Magners today for sure.

To be fair I missed the QPR game so couldn't comment. Hopefully will rise to the occasion today.

21 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

His best form earlier in season when playing behind BR and drifting  He was excellent. When out wide simply not so effective.  

Archived